• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Battlefield 3 BF3 Xbox 360 West US Servers Shutdown

    Battlefield 3 BF3 Xbox 360 West US Servers Shutdown


    BF3 Xbox 360 West US Servers Shutdown

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    I had my server listed under West US but a few days ago it became know to me that no one could join my server at all. My buddy and I tried all sorts of troubleshooting methods but nothing was working. I bought another server for 1 day and listed the server as a European Server. We could both join flawlessly!

    Looks like just Europe, Asia, and Australia are hosting servers.

    In case you are still playing BF3 on Xbox, my server is a long term Nosehair Canals 500% TDM. It's called "The Trap House". See you on the Battlefield!

    submitted by /u/nuclearmissle
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: M416 Acog+Heavy Barrel+44 Magnum Scoped 52-9

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    How do I check my 360 stats?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Years ago I remember there was a battle log app and I could check my stats on there. I can't seem to find it anymore (ioS) Did it get discontinued?

    submitted by /u/061618
    [link] [comments]

    Joun us on Sharqui Penisula 24/7

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Constant crashes, how do I fix?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    My game crashes after being in a match for a couple minutes. It just closes, no error message. How do I fix this issue? I really want to try BF3 out because it looks great but I just can't.

    submitted by /u/MidranKidran
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone how to toggle sprint in this game

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    keep pressing shift button is so tiring

    submitted by /u/Notunlex
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good server that still plays scavenger mode?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment