• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Battlefield 6 "Containment" Thread

    Battlefield 3 Battlefield 6 "Containment" Thread


    Battlefield 6 "Containment" Thread

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    With today's Battlefield 6 reveal, this thread will serve as a point of assembly, or "containment" thread if you will, for all discussions pertaining to the next entry in the franchise.

    This is done to curb our "Only Battlefield 3-related content" rule a little bit, allowing the discussion of the new title, while still keeping things clean outside of this thread, so that regular BF3-related posts don't get drowned out.

    Discussions about Battlefield 6 outside of this thread will be subject to deletion.

    Have a nice day & enjoy the event!

    submitted by /u/LordHijinx
    [link] [comments]

    Edited bf 6 with bf 3 music sounds really good!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with on PS3

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play BF3 on PS3 with me, I have more of a focus on playing infantry Add me if you want KNIGHTFURY26

    submitted by /u/883920you
    [link] [comments]

    Recoil Stutter

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Does the Recoil Stutter problem has a fix after all this years?

    submitted by /u/L_i_o
    [link] [comments]

    Too futuristic...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    One and only battlefield

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 is way more better than next titles including 2042 because it still feels real and exciting. You feel the war because you can know that you are in the war. Next titles arent that great I mean bf4 is a good game but mechanics are not great as battlefield 3 plus color scheme is terrible. Hardline and V is pure trash, Battlefield one is the closest one to Battlefield 3.

    All those not kinda futuristic thing without a singleplayer will fail imo and I will continue to play Battlefield 3 unless they can make a better one.

    submitted by /u/islandnstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck joining server and kicked by punk buster

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Just picked the game up a few days ago and have had no luck playing at all. When I first installed it I joined a server right away then got kicked by punk buster. From there I was constantly stuck joining server. Then tried uninstalling and reinstalling origin and BF3 to just keep getting stuck. After uninstalling and reinstalling again I was able to join, but got kicked again after a few minutes.

    I feel like I've tried everything. Everything is running as admin, I made sure I am running the most recent version of punkbuster, I disabled in game origin, restarted pc etc. I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

    Is there maybe a certain order I need to do something in? I don't mind jumping through a few hoops to get it to work but I'm losing hope.

    Also, my specs are fine. For the short time I've been able to play the game it ran great.

    submitted by /u/antisocialextrovert3
    [link] [comments]

    Bought from steam last year...Cant launch the game at all through battlelog?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I bought it right around when it went up for sale on steam, have since deleted it, re downloaded it and now cannot even launch the game at all, even if I check run as admin, tried reinstalling 5 times, tried repairing on origin a handful, tried to startup from battlelog with steam closed, and it will just startup the steam services, it just wont launch, I now have over 12 hours on the Steam game time for it, just trying to get it to run. Can anyone please help me out? What worked for you? I also try to launch it through the install folder, but that doesn't work either (if that's supposed to). I also tried reinstalling PB, and added BF3, but that did nothing as well for me.

    submitted by /u/Mattn_99
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help i had this error three fucking times already

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Venice Unleashed Player Count?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about downloading BF3 Venice Unleashed but I want to know roughly how many players are active in it before I create an account. Basically I'm not sure whether it's actually a nice experience or if it's just 5 populated servers.

    Can someone help out?

    submitted by /u/SoN1Qz
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer on Xbox??

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone still play the base maps other than metro on Xbox

    submitted by /u/Healabledeer17
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse sensitivity insanely high, nothing works to lower it

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I wanted to replay BF3 after years of not playing it, so I decided to replay the campaign on PC. The mouse sensitivity was unplayable, I would move my mouse the slightest and it would do a 360. I tried lowering the in-game sens, I tried going into the config settings and lowering them there, but nothing has worked and the only way to play comfortably is to change my DPI to 1/10th of what is was. Any help?

    submitted by /u/NuttedBread
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield reveal

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Not being able to shoot while swimming:

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Co op on pc?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Felling nostalgic anybody up to some co op?

    submitted by /u/Red_Wolf420
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Anyone up for some co-op on ps3.

    submitted by /u/MetallicPower
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I check player stats for this game?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    I have a buddy who denies ever playing this game and I know for a fact we played it together because we played as room mates in college and graduated in 2012. He has BF4 special edition as evidence that it was his first BF, but that game came out when we were no longer loving together. How do shut this man up? 😅

    submitted by /u/RonanTheAccuser_
    [link] [comments]

    Conquest Domination: PKP Lasersight In Hardcore Good Combo !

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Battlefield 3

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    For Xbox BF3 what I've seen has died, and I,m frustrated about this as I've played on it for years, and i,m sad to see it go away like this. (so far the servers are down so they could come back up, but who knows?)

    submitted by /u/kcusogeno
    [link] [comments]

    Strike At Karkand TDM QBZ-95B Hardcore Gameplay !

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Should I get BF3 on Steam?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment