• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Battlefield 4 :)

    Battlefield 4 :)


    :)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Quite possibly the sickest revive I've ever had

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    it's not much, but I've became deaf by the loudness of this gun

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    One in a million TV on passing Jet! Luck or Skill?!? xd

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    hows the player base on ps4?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    is it worth buying this game anymore since it's quite old?

    submitted by /u/tarosika
    [link] [comments]

    Mam Vs Transport Helicopter

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    hack or what?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    hack or what?

    I decided to watch and record this guy play, but in 1:30 min, black screen and the message that i got kick out by punkbuster, and now i can't play in the server.

    https://reddit.com/link/ncia31/video/792v1mg1c5z61/player

    https://preview.redd.it/q6ov8oz2c5z61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=882bbe18240b0e41c42eeb9034533f622725b9eb

    submitted by /u/AlissonL82
    [link] [comments]

    I cant get the unica 6

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I have recently bought premium and I'm trying to unlock the unica 6 bit there isnt any servers with sunken dragon. What should I do?

    I'm on ps4 btw

    submitted by /u/youngPOOPYmane
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout: Scar-H RDS Reflex+Heavy Barrel+G18+Smoke Grenade

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Me running from enemy tanks in the hills of Golmund holding my repair tool

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Looking for a few people on xbox 1 to help complete Express Train and/or Dust Devil

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    It's pretty hard for a player who joined after bf4 was in its hay day to unlock the dlc guns when most of the dlc maps are dead, so I'm looking for at least four people to help me out. In return, I'm more than willing to help you unlock any achievements or guns you want.

    submitted by /u/Hiroy3eto
    [link] [comments]

    can someone teach me how to fly a heli (ps4)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/TimelyRanger
    [link] [comments]

    After a huge break, bf4 called me again, and gave a surprise gift..and rpg to the jets face!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    ADS movement

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Am I the only who recently discovered that no matter what gun with any optic, that there's movement while ADSing? Obviously with the snipers Long Range optics there is, but there's slight movement with Medium Range optics as well, and even red dots have the slightest drift.

    Can't believe it took me this long to figure out 😂

    submitted by /u/ogtrashboat8
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky wall lean with the AUG

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    brain activation

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    mass deaths..

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Eternally joining server issue is driving me crazy and can't find a fix [UNSOLVED]

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Eternally joining server issue is driving me crazy and can't find a fix [UNSOLVED]

    Hello comrades,

    A week ago I've installed Battlefield 4 on my PC because the want to play this gem hit me again and I was trying to join a server, using the server browser. Suddenly I get the error message that the server connection has been lost, so I clicked "Ok" and tried to join again. Then I noticed that at the top right corner of my screen the "Joining server..." message didn't disappear after the join has failed and it would turn out to be a bug that makes you wait eternally for your game to be ready. I looked it up on the internet and the solutions coming from EA were lacking, as expected. Nevertheless, I scrolled through some articles in their forums and tried every fix from their suggestions (these were rather simple and anybody could've figured out without their assistance). All these fixes and suggestions seemed like they are outdated and most of them were composed almost more than 4 years ago. Youtube didn't even have any solutions either. Somehow I managed to fix it by playing around with some settings in Origin and it somehow worked. So did I play one match and had my fun... But suddenly after taking a little break, the fun was over as my game did the same thing AGAIN. It's coming back and haunting me and I can't remember how I fixed the issue back then. It always ran well before I installed it back again at the beginning of this week.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I tried:

    • Allowing Battlefield 4, PnkBstrA and B to traffic through my firewall
    • Repairing the game and all of it's DLC
    • Moving the Origin Games folder to the same disc where Origin is installed
    • Updating Origin and Battlefield 4
    • Updating Windows 10
    • Running the 32-bit version of the game
    • Running the game as an administrator
    • Running BattlefieldWebHelper.exe in compatibility mode for Windows 8
    • Reinstalling Punkbuster
    • Reinstalling Battlelog Web Plugins
    • Opening port UDP 3659 in my firewall
    • Deleting Battlefield 4 folder in my documents folder to delete user data etc.
    • Updating DirectX, .Net and vc2012
    • Reinstalling Battlefield 4
    • Edit: Opening port 3659 via port forwarding in my router settings
    • Edit: Starting the game via Battlelog in my webbrowser
    • Edit: Completely re-installing Windows 10 didn't work either...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Any other game would work fine on my PC so I wouldn't say that the problem is caused by my system, nevertheless should I share this info with you guys:

    • CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (2GB)
    • RAM: 32,0 GB (31,1 GB verwendbar)
    • 64-Bit-OS, x64-based processor
    • Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (Build 19042.985)
    • (C:) Samsung SSD 250GB
    • (D:) Samsung HDD 1TB (Origin and BF4 are installed here)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    TL;DR: error keeps occurring without me changing anything on the game's files and config and I need to get my hands on a fix that eliminates the issue completely asap!

    Thanks for anyone who has read this far. Please share anything that worked for you and I'll try it myself.

    P.S: I'm running the premium version of the game with all the DLCs installed.

    It says \"ERROR - Lost the connection to your session\"

    Let the eternal loading begin... At the top right it says \"Joining server...\"

    submitted by /u/wizztube33
    [link] [comments]

    No music volume slider even after verifying files

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Hey, tried to go on the forums but I guess they're down now, only reddit survives. I couldn't find this exact problem anywhere else which means I'm either really dumb or really fucked.

    There's no music slider in settings. It's in bf1 which is why I'm confused as I would think dice would also have put one in bf4. I'm trying to game and put other music on but it seems like there's no way to mute or lower music. Is it somewhere else besides audio settings?

    I've updated and verified game files, and believe I searched every field in the settings pages.

    This seems like such a strange problem, has anyone had a similar issue and/or fix? Only think I haven't done is completely remove and reinstall all of the game files as I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/N1ghtFeather
    [link] [comments]

    2020 highlights w/noggfeller & the butt buddies

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    BF4 Forums not working

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Trying to look at some posts on the BF4 Forums and it shows the following."We haven't setup the forum categories yet. Check back in a while will you."

    submitted by /u/Arbiter_X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment