• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Battlefield 4 EOD BOT is so much fun

    Battlefield 4 EOD BOT is so much fun


    EOD BOT is so much fun

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    !killme

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    I hope this brings you as much joy as it brought me

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    How active is BF4 on Ps4.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    So I play on PS4 and I want to know how active the game is.

    submitted by /u/WavyPhoton05
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone host Dragon Valley on NA servers anymore?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    It's probably my favorite map in the entire game and I can't find a single popular server that hosts that map, and I got banned from the only one that does (IQ37).

    To fellow players: are you aware of any servers that have this map in rotation?

    To any server admins reading: would you be open to putting that map into rotation? I know a bunch of players who only go to IQ37 because it's the only place where the map is on 24/7, and would gladly start playing elsewhere if they found that map being hosted.

    Also, if you do have that map in rotation but aren't getting traction, use this post to tell others about it!

    Btw if it isn't obvious, IQ37=VQ37

    submitted by /u/DeltaBourne
    [link] [comments]

    The mtar is pay to win

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is the mtar broken as f?

    Like cmon really? 900 ROF and 5-4 shots to kill anyone and basically no recoil, just because I don't want to pay for a dlc shouldn't mean Enemies have better guns than me

    submitted by /u/zahaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    some men just want to watch the world burn...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Trying to get a metro rush server going any support would be appreciated. PS4 Europe

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    ok then, that happened

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Bet you thought you were all high and mighty up there didn’t ya?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Great save, 'mate'.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    How do I make it so when I start battlefield it just opens the game instead of the battlelog server browser?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    I've tried launching it from steam, origin, and just my desktop shortcut if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Sad-Selection-5957
    [link] [comments]

    Server

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I need a server where I can play with my friends to conquer

    submitted by /u/Giothingo14
    [link] [comments]

    New to playing on pc what bindings should I change?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    So I've notice last night that I only can play battlefield buy just using The W key to walk forward and control to run. My fingers just cannot strafe while playing so I just use my mouse to turn as I'm running and i find myself doing okay I guess but I know I play so much better on console as I can use all the features on controller.

    It's really hard for my fingers to walk toward and then press control to run. Is there better setup settings I should be using?

    Like I don't even use my grenades or gadgets as I just mess up ans click something else or accidentally tab out of the game which leads me to death.

    I really wish I could use controller so bad for these games.

    submitted by /u/Johnny_boy2016
    [link] [comments]

    Clean Streaks and Outplays.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Cant connect online

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having the same problem on pc?

    submitted by /u/adarsh1993
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    I recently got bf4 and played a few games.but now everytime i load into a server itll say "you have lost connection to the session" and stays on joining server forever.Does anyone know how to fix this.I tried running in comparability mode, smart port forwarding repairing the game but nothing works

    submitted by /u/AJ1516
    [link] [comments]

    Pacience is Everything

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    This is why I use mines with slams.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    [PS4] Squad up?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Usually play on my own and would like to find players to squad up with. My PSN is JLH3NDY95.

    submitted by /u/Maleficent_Daikon_18
    [link] [comments]

    MPX

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to get a chain link lobby in 2021 to do the challenge for the MPX? I'm on Pc and it's the only gun I don't have bc I can't due to dead lobbies. Tia

    submitted by /u/Frosty_Landscape_200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment