• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Loadout: Operation Metro MTAR-21

    Battlefield 3 Loadout: Operation Metro MTAR-21


    Loadout: Operation Metro MTAR-21

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    No Packet Flow. Please Help!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I just got the game and I really want to play it.

    Upon entering a server, I can play for about 60 seconds and then I get kicked out. Sometimes I get kicked out before playing.

    I have tried:

    -Updating PunkBuster

    -Reinstalling PunkBuster

    -Changing firewall settings

    -Repairing game on Origin

    Literally nothing is working. I would really appreciate if you can help.

    I heard BF4 mostly doesn't have this problem, but I can't afford to buy it.

    submitted by /u/ItsZan3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment