• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Battlefield 3 jet aim montage from quarantine last year!

    Battlefield 3 jet aim montage from quarantine last year!


    jet aim montage from quarantine last year!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 Premium Edition PC

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Got BF3 and now with Xbox and EA Play with Game Pass Ultimate it says on Xbox and battlelog that I own Premium Edition which says, "Get all the extras including all five expansion, 15 unlocked weapons, and more so you can unleash chaos".

    I can't access any of the DLC maps on battlelog, but I have access to Back to Karkand maps on VU. The Origin store says I don't own any of the DLC.

    I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/epicbrewis
    [link] [comments]

    Laggy matches on Xbox and Coop

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, first post here. I was wondering if you Xbox players were experiencing lag issues when playing or it's just me. Like you're running and you teleport to a near place, or your shots and running don't register either. I tried a match today and got tired of me shooting half a mag to an enemy trying to aim because of the teleporting just to get killed, bruh. If so, any ideas on a near fix or is it DOA?

    Also, I haven't tried any coop to see if that's happening there too. I want to unlock three missing cheevos (Push on, Bullseye and Ninjas) so, if you're up to help me leave your GT, I'd appreciate it. I'll contact you on weekend probably! That is, if my lag allows it. I'm playing on South America :)

    submitted by /u/lain-disposis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment