• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Anyone else get weird problems/freezing on Xbox Series X on BF3?

    Battlefield 3 Anyone else get weird problems/freezing on Xbox Series X on BF3?


    Anyone else get weird problems/freezing on Xbox Series X on BF3?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I had all sorts of problems earlier ranging from the main menu not even loading up, just the blinking loading sign forever in the corner...then after I force closed and reopened, it loaded main menu but wouldn't let me join any servers claiming there was a problem with my internet, force closed then tried again a bit later and still same error, I finally, as a shot in the dark option cleared the local xbox 360 storage in the xbox settings then that finally let me into a match. Is this some wonky backwards compatibility issue with the Series X? I played on the OG Xbox One fine before, and lots during the game's heyday on the old fat 360 fine (sans the notorious freezing on high ticket Metro matches on occasion due to the 512mb ram filling up I'm guessing)

    Just unsure if it's an EA problem or my console is messed up? For what it's worth, no game that I've tried the quick resume feature on has worked, which seems sketch to me but it's been old 360 stuff like battlefield or OG xbox Morrowind that I've tried it on. Got this as primarily a backlog machine to play stuff enhanced on, and to be set for the future BF6,etc. Game is even installed on the vaunted NVME internal velocity SSD.

    It was not a fun time to say the least, when it finally let me into a match it was a Kharg Island conquest where nobody on the team was even pushing to capture a base and we were getting base camped very shortly into the match due to god awful team work...I promptly left to save my sanity lol.

    On a side note, good god I wish they'd FPS boost this game to even 60fps....the 30 (I swear it felt lower than that) FPS after coming from the FPS boosted 120fps BF4 was beyond jarring.

    submitted by /u/WhiteSnake91
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for bf3 partner

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Looking for a bf3 partner to play with

    utc/gmt time.

    Leave your battletag\discord below (:

    submitted by /u/aboutzero
    [link] [comments]

    [Academic research survey]: Online gaming platform quality

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    My name is Jim and i'm studying Business Administration: Digital business at the University of Amsterdam. I'm currently writing my master thesis on platform quality. I'm researching what features determine the quality of online video gaming platforms such as Steam, Origin, PlayStation, Battle.net etc.

    The survey takes about 3-5 minutes to complete.

    https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bPDzdVV256PQHdA

    thanks in advance!

    If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

    (i'm not sure if it's allowed to post surveys here, but i'm really struggling finding people that actually know their stuff on online video gaming platforms. Would be awesome if some of you could help me :D if it's not allowed i'll just delete this post :) )

    submitted by /u/JimSquat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment