• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Battlefield huh?

    Battlefield huh?


    huh?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    POV You fucked up

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Hot take: Bleed out is terrible

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    With BF1 and V, DICE changed how revives works. If you want to be revived, you are forced to stay on the ground not able to do anything.

    If you want to look at how your team is doing, what flags are being harrassed, or if you just want to prepare for a potential respawn and maybe change some gear, you will have to sacrifice a ticket and skip the revive.

    Skipping revive doesn't make you spawn faster, the only thing it lets you do is access the spawn screen a bit earlier. It's almost as if it was intentional just to annoy Medics.

    BF4 had a skip revive feature too, but it was in the spawn screen so the only time you would use it was when you knew you were deep in the shitter or had a reason to change gear.

    submitted by /u/Never-asked-for-this
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t pick a favorite. All of them are extremely fun and cool!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Love it when he starts to count. So satisfying...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    �� Shot on iPhone ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Apparently the #Battlefield 2021 color theme is turquoise, so I made this concept. And I will not pretend it's a leak ^^

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Battlefield: Bad Company [4k]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    Bombers are rlly op in bfv I hope they change and nerf them in bf6

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    I logged onto BF1 and had 111 battle packs just outta nowhere

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    death

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I haven’t played Battlefield 3 in 8 years so when I saw it on Gamepass I downloaded it immediately. I was surprised that it even kept my stats from back then!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    243 Kill Mtar-21

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    that was dirty

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Suspect sighted!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    The Last Warrior

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Are the DLC maps and items free in Battlefield 1?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I haven't played the game in a long time, and recently played it a good bit today. What I noticed was that all the weapons looked to be able to be unlocked through completing challenges and leveling up the specific classes.

    So, have they just made all the dlc items and maps free as a part of the base game package, or is it just the items that are free (I played maps i've never seen before, but I seem to also have 2 of the 4 expansions, even though I've never bought them [I think I nabbed them during the lead up to BFV?])?

    submitted by /u/lChizzitl
    [link] [comments]

    Weird lag in BF4 while running (PC)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    When I'm running in BF4 multiplayer there's a weird lag quite often, were I sort of get pushed back a bit or run on the spot for half a second. I guess you cud call it rubber banding. I'm playing on low latency servers (less than 50 ping) and my connection speed is pretty slow rn (14 Mbps) but it's never been an issue before for other games. So why is BF4 acting funny? it's really annoying and it stops me from enjoying the game, makes me think why tf is it lagging?? it doesnt seem to lag with anyone else or at any other time tbh, just running

    EDIT: it happens on all tickrates btw, doesnt make adifference in case thats relevant

    submitted by /u/sipsip_slow
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite map in Battlefield V! Some highlights and best moments from my gameplay. Please subscribe if you appreciate my work :)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    POV You fucked up v2

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Flooded with Battlepacks...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I just revisited BF1 and somehow im kind of getting flooded with Battlepacks after each round but especially the next day i start the game... Had like 15 to 20 the days before and today there are 76 to open... Is that a glitch or is DICE just spamming those or what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Legitimate-Hat-2596
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment