• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Battlefield 4 It’s 2:46am I finally unlocked the dice LA camo. All of my old battle buddies have moved on from BF4, so I’m sharing it with you guys. Goodnight.

    Battlefield 4 It’s 2:46am I finally unlocked the dice LA camo. All of my old battle buddies have moved on from BF4, so I’m sharing it with you guys. Goodnight.


    It’s 2:46am I finally unlocked the dice LA camo. All of my old battle buddies have moved on from BF4, so I’m sharing it with you guys. Goodnight.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    The realism in this game is sometimes hard to comprehend.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I dont always PTFO, but when I do...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Conquest #2 by toku

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 SUAV Bug (PC)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Hello, i am not sure if this is a repost, but i did not find anything related to this. One of my friends has this bug, where when he flies the suav and his character gets killed, he has a black screen after respawning. He can still see the HUD.

    submitted by /u/Leerschritt
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the long video but it’s shows 2 little things( look at the guy that killed me to understand why I made the clip)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    New BF4 PS4 Server

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know if your in the East US and want to play on a server that's running maps like Propaganda and others, just rented a server to do just that. TheGeneral132's playground, please let me know if you enjoy the rotation i have set up for the time being. Would like to get more obscure game modes more popular again too, like Defuse, Obliteration, and Have some Rush games too. Obviously, my PSN is TheGeneral132, hope to see ya there!

    submitted by /u/magamagamingazanga
    [link] [comments]

    Question about BF4 on gamepass.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Is there a discount on premium content? Or do we have to pay like $60 to play the maps?

    submitted by /u/Aurora-420
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find games

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    So I got BF4 about a week ago and can't seem to get into many game servers that aren't hardcore. Is this just the way the game is, or is there some way to not play hardcore that I am missing?

    submitted by /u/Tpm2Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 spins

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Upon launch, no controller connected, my player spins on Y axis to the right, with no input. Remapped, and still happens?

    submitted by /u/klought9
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry but once again it is my instinct to pop shots at you heli pilots

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Nation advantages

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I was wondering if nations have certain advantages. Like the US having a smaller transport and somewhat smaller scout + attack heli as well as F35 having smaller silhouette as wel as VOTL; does anybody ever us F35 VTOL? Also, does the fact that the Russian attack jet has 2 gun barrels make it do more damage than A10 or Chinese attack plane?

    submitted by /u/maxone2
    [link] [comments]

    vQ37 Banned from Locker TDM Server

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I saw some posts a few years back claiming that vQ37 admins would ban players based on having good stats? I'm not even good, so that doesn't seem to make sense. Not sure I've ever even played on their server before (24/7 locker isn't my fav, but pop is low at this time of day). Ban was instant upon joining, anyone else run into something like this?

    submitted by /u/manosteele117
    [link] [comments]

    After my ONE SUAV clip from yesterday I figured - Why not submit the compilation of clips I recently made? I'm hoping for some feedback since I have a bunch of new clips already (with similar style like yesterday's clip), ready for a 2nd compilation

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    Can't disband a platoon because of "Unknown" player

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Years ago I created quite a big platoon but all members stopped playing eventually and I decided to disband it. In order to do so I have to kick all members so that's what I tried. But there is one player left that I cannot kick (I press "kick" and nothing happens).

    It says his name is "Unknown" and his profile link goes to https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Unknown/

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/_Mido
    [link] [comments]

    Best No-Scope in all of Battlefield 4 History!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    BF4 help

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I can't play quick match on my game, if I want to play multiplayer I need to join server instead. How can I fix this issue ( I new to this game) sorry for bad English 🙏

    submitted by /u/Ashmil_Boii
    [link] [comments]

    This game launches into a black and white screen every time. Does anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I downloaded it from the EA app on pc and everytime i launch it its just a Black box in the corner with white everywhere around it. Does anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for squadmate

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    If anyone plays battlefield hard core on Xbox one and is looking for good squad mates me and my friend are looking for good squadmates to join us to grind ace squad ribbons, we are both level 140 with skill ranging from 450-550, so please join us you can find us on almost any player active server. My gametag is the same as my username if you would prefer to shoot me a message on there!

    submitted by /u/DarkKnightie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment