• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Battlefield Played some [BF1] for the first time in awhile. It's so damn cinematic, pardon the potatoes.

    Battlefield Played some [BF1] for the first time in awhile. It's so damn cinematic, pardon the potatoes.


    Played some [BF1] for the first time in awhile. It's so damn cinematic, pardon the potatoes.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Theres always that one guy

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    When determination and luck beat skill....just keep shootin

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    [BF4] woopsie

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Battlefield 6 needs to increase the transport chopper's capacity

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    If the rumors are true and we get 128 player servers only having 2 - 3 spots after the gunner and driver seats just wouldn't be enough for much larger maps with bigger teams the could make the extra seats behave like the spare mrap seats and have no control except for looking around

    submitted by /u/cable787
    [link] [comments]

    Life is hard

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I was feeling inspired and I composed a remake of the soundtrack we all love!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Cant even connect to the servers

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    61 Kills in this Fast paced highlight video

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Rule 1 of MG Users: Lay down. Rule 2: Don't stop shooting

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Do you think BF6 should bring back the commander mode ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    IDK what/ or how this happened and I was so confused after it but I meaaan...it iz what it iz.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Ok but WHY hasn't dice made this a multiplayer map?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Can someone help me? What do all these symbols mean? I’ve had absolutely terrible latency all day and I have no idea what is causing it, PlayStation says my connection to the internet is just fine

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Voip chat for BF6?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Although many people fear VOIP chat because of spam and toxicity, its usually the opposite that happens when VOIP is added to games (except rust but its understandable why the playerbase is toxic, Its a survival game with no rules you goofy). If you dont believe me look at games like Holdfast and especially arma. The holdfast community and game as a whole is a meme but when people stop messing around and actually coordinate, it works out really well. And same thing with squad. I think that as long as people have the option to turn it off/mute people then it should be fine to try something new with the voice chat.

    submitted by /u/OceanSause
    [link] [comments]

    All I want from BF6 is for rush to come back.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Honestly my fondest online gaming memories stem from Bad Company 2 and BF3 rush. Especially in the Vietnam DLC for bad company. This could all stem from looking back with a rose tinted view but I just remember them being more fun. I loved BF1s grand operations because it felt like the next step for rush but then it didn't seem to carry over too well into BFV. The maps in BC2 and BF3 are so iconic and rush always felt like the focus of the game. The battles were more cohesive to me rather than just running around a big map from point to point like in conquest. Plus I feel like the infantry combat had a bigger emphasis rather than vehicle camping and so on.

    Either way the setting goes I just hope that the gameplay is great and that hopefully they put some focus on more cohesive game modes like rush or grand operations. What do you guys want to see or want improved for the next installment?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Tyrell-N7
    [link] [comments]

    Aiming in BF 3

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I'm sick of it. I can't aim in BF3. At first I couldn't aim in BF 4, but then I discovered those complex settings, and now when I ADS, I really get that precision, but there is no such setting in BF3. Only one sensitivity. Other that that, there is so much pollution in the mapps, so much smoke, so much muzzle flash, it's more difficult to see the enemy than shooting it. Any tips to improve my game, I think I like it.

    submitted by /u/Expensive-Boat2020
    [link] [comments]

    I felt very evil for this

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    [BFV] Throwback to nearly a year ago when EA announced they will no longer be supporting the game and I made this (Ironically they've actually added quite a bit of content since that announcement

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Buddy had no clue what happened

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Favorite recent battlefield game?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    A common problem, I suppose

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4 Conquest Gameplay On Xbox One Console

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Here catch!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment