• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I joined reddit 2 years ago to post cool BF4 captures. I'm not sure how I survived this one.

    Battlefield 4 I joined reddit 2 years ago to post cool BF4 captures. I'm not sure how I survived this one.


    I joined reddit 2 years ago to post cool BF4 captures. I'm not sure how I survived this one.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PST

    The MAV: Psychological warfare

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Tactics unlike any seen before.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PST

    So Battlefield has jump scares apparently (/s)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Been saving up some clips, first time throwing a video together, hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Which sniper to use?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Hi! I wanna know what is the best all-around sniper rifle? I'm deciding between GOL, SRR-61 or M98b

    submitted by /u/Vadim6996
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know the tower falls differently in Capture the Flag?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:23 PM PST

    ��☄️

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    pp-2000 is a good starter gun and later game gun

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:07 PM PST

    this gun with heavy barrel is amazing and i would recommend you using this if ur in locker or using engineer this gun is a early gun aswell so if u you starting to play bf4 this gun is very good but at range without heavy barrel is not as good

    submitted by /u/snowy3505
    [link] [comments]

    Midair kill

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Aggressive Recon - 5 man feed

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Snipey boi

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Sudden low player count today

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PST

    So I've been playing BF4 daily since last week and I've been getting almost full servers in every match, but today suddenly I'm seeing a lot of empty servers. Even the servers that I've marked favorite are showing false player count and all the servers are having significantly low players all of a sudden, even in BF1 ! Is there some login issue in Origin due to which players are not able to play ? I'm seriously curious to know wtf is going on

    submitted by /u/Akshay-CMGogo
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy a Premium Code for PS4 (UK)?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:03 AM PST

    I want my friend to get BF4 Premium, but he understandably does not want to pay £32.99 for it on the PlayStation Store.

    The Premium Edition of the game is on sale for £8.79, but he can't buy that since he already owns the digital base version of the game.

    So, where can I buy a Premium Code for a UK PS4 - at discount - to give him? Are there any legitimate sites that you guys recommend?

    (Or, as a shot in the dark, does anyone have a spare code they'd be willing to PM me?)

    submitted by /u/Negrizzy153
    [link] [comments]

    Game not starting

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PST

    So a few months ago I bought bf4 on steam, worked great everything was nice. After some time though I uninstalled it to make some room, cut to today when I reinstall and find the origin constantly tells me it's not installed. I've looked through tons of guides and what not and have found absolutely nothing that works for me, has anyone been able to fix this issue for them?

    submitted by /u/Mr-McSmooth
    [link] [comments]

    1 shot 3 kills

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    Cada. Único. Hora.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Upgrades on m16a4

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Any tips or tricks to using the m16a4? Just started using it after a 6 month hiatus from gaming all together, I like how it shoots so far. Good attachment and scope combos? I like it at mid to long(ish) range

    submitted by /u/simux19
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from begginer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Hello, I have some begginer questions which i would like to ask. I was searching youtube for some begginer guides, and most of them are 6 years old, and I thought that many things may have changed since then.

    1. How much is this game free to play friendly, I mean is it possible to have some advantage If i buy something, or is it just skins that you get for money.

    2. How do I unlock all guns in multiplayer is it just by playing, I finished campaign but i still have a lot of weapons locked.

    3. How much is it possible to unlock with just playing not paying anything, I mean about skins and everything.

    4. If someone can reccomend some good youtubers if there are any that make good battlefield videos.

    Thanks in advance! 😀

    submitted by /u/Zijala1389
    [link] [comments]

    So I got a lot of flak for uploading a hardcore shotgun clip does this qualify for all my “normie” guys ����

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    A tribute to the masterpiece that is BF4, showing my best experiences during my time playing the game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:11 PM PST

    I played some infantry only this evening, and man, I love M416 so damn hard it's crazy. MVP, win both rounds and extremely high K/D for me (A bit over 1.0 is my overall) Anybody else love this gun? :D (I prefer this to AEK, although I love that too)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:03 PM PST

    PS4 Boosting Discord Server

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:12 AM PST

    Hey y'all, I have a small group of people in discord that were/are interested in boosting. If anyone is interested please PM me! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/weirdducky
    [link] [comments]

    Teammate saves my life with the Helicopter Roadkill

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Finally unlocked the black Dice camo after three days of previous attempts.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment