• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Battlefield 3 A throwback to when my clan was created and to honour the two best Battlefield games in the franchise

    Battlefield 3 A throwback to when my clan was created and to honour the two best Battlefield games in the franchise


    A throwback to when my clan was created and to honour the two best Battlefield games in the franchise

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Playstation 3 PSN Store Closing - We start losing Playstation BF3 Custom Servers July 2nd as we won't be able to renew our servers, and the last standing 3 month rentals will close by October 2nd. Be sure to go back and play knowing it won't be the same again!!!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Please check out my survey on the gaming industry and gamers ♥

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, my name is Shirley and I am a student who studying the previous aspects of gamers' behaviors. I am especially interested in how the pandemic has affected this industry and how it shaped our spending habits and team dynamics.

    The surveys are mostly consisted of multiple choices, and it should take you no longer than 5 minutes to complete. I do not ask for any identification info such as emails, it is completely anonymous.

    Thank you for the great help, I really appreciate you time and effort. Stay safe out there!https://forms.gle/BhT5rCQxCGZ8rQqs5

    submitted by /u/Shirleyuuu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment