• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Battlefield 3 New Villa map from sp

    Battlefield 3 New Villa map from sp


    New Villa map from sp

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:23 AM PST

    New Conquest Large map VALLEY

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Lots of fun on a BF3 knife only server

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Battlefield 3 veteran status in 2021/ Баттлфилд 3 статус ветерана в 2к21 году

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Кто-нибудь знает как получить статус ветерана в Battlefield 3? Весь интернет перерыл, говорят нужно иметь 2 игры на своём аккаунте. Я купил BFBC2 и Bf3, поиграл в мультиплеере BFBC2 а потом и в BF3, но на странице Battlelog статус не появился! Рбъясните в чём проблема, и почему служба поддержки говорит, что не может мне помлчь с данным вопросом?!

    P.s. кто-то из службы поддержки говорит, что нужно играть в игры BF. Ну так я и играю, а статуса нет!

    Мой профиль: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/VladGlass/


    Does anyone know how to get veteran status in Battlefield 3? I rummaged the entire Internet, they say you need to have 2 games on your account. I bought BFBC2 and Bf3, played BFBC2 multiplayer and then BF3, but the status did not appear on the Battlelog page! Explain what the problem is, and why the support service says that it cannot help me with this issue ?!

    P.s. someone from support says to play BF games. Well, I play, but there is no status!

    My profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/VladGlass/

    submitted by /u/VladGlass
    [link] [comments]

    Did you play battlefield 3 , going hunting?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Gulf of Oman cant join

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:10 PM PST

    I cant join Gulf of Oman map now, get error "I dont have the DLC needed". Some weeks ago everything worked. Whats wrong?

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Clips needed

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Hey folks,

    I am looking for your finest Battlefield 3 clips to be used in my next Battlefield Community moments video on my youTube channel. On screen credits (player name) always given with a preferred link in the description. I look forwards to seeing your clips, reach out to me via private chat or use this form to submit, many thanks.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnhQIM7ezLP1A0gI-ytgBogC86E_iXW4SwD5tENCUkUJ_GNA/viewform

    submitted by /u/Warlustgg
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary: JNG-90 Kobrasight Rush Metro

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Ambient soundscape: Ziba Tower elevators

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Blue Screen of death

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:54 AM PST

    When I go into Battlefield 3 match my pc crashes. Just blue screen of death middle of loading. Any fix or anything? (Haven't tried running singleplayer yet to see if the same happens.)

    submitted by /u/RicIsThic
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up this game after years and had so much fun I couldn't resist making a video about it

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Looking for someone to do CO-OP

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Hey, I have been playing BF3 a long time ago and came back now.I need these weopons from co-op and would be happy if anyone likes to do the missions with me :D

    My Origin name is the same here.


    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment