• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Highlights #15

    Battlefield 3 Highlights #15


    Highlights #15

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Hey, y'all, I need some help with coop.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm fairly new to BF3. Only ever played one or two missions of the campaign on my old laptop and never actually managed to play MP properly. I bought Premium around 2 years ago and haven't played it yet, because I have been dreading the fact that I have to play Coop. I've been playing a lot of BF4 and BF1 and a bit of BFV, but I finally want to get into BF3's MP. Problem is, again, the Coop. My friends don't have BF3 and Battlelog has been trying to find players on Coop for HOURS with no results. Just coming on here to see if anyone would be willing to play with me so I can get started.

    submitted by /u/Akrillion
    [link] [comments]

    DLC maps & server

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Heya all!

    I'm wondering if anyone is interested to play some dlc maps that you don't see that often in the rotations anymore? Me and few of my rl friends have set up eu based (pc) server for that, so if anyone is interested feel free to join. Since there's only 3 and at most 4 of us it's hard to kickstart the server. We're friendly and helpful to all & everyone.

    We're also casuals playing BF4, and ofc BFH at times :)

    Since I am unsure if i can post links of game server and our discord, look up for GeekSquad BF3 server and there's also link in the description.

    Also every feedback is welcome, since I am all new to the server hosting and managing lol

    submitted by /u/VoyagerXD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment