• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Battlefield 3 AKS MOST UNDERRATED GUN???

    Battlefield 3 AKS MOST UNDERRATED GUN???


    AKS MOST UNDERRATED GUN???

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:11 PM PST

    The Aks-74u is actually the most under-used gun in the game. It's actually the best gun for tactical players such as myself who usually role-play in ARMA when I'm not playing BF3. It has the best moving while prone spread of any Russian AK platform Carbine IN THE GAME! Since I always utilize prone movement to complement my stealthy playstyle I have noticed this amazing feature!!

    It also has the 3rd fastest bullet velocity of all the Carbines when you attach a silencer! There is very low bullet drop! This is great when I'm using the weapon long range in single-fire mode. Its basically hitscan! Honestly its OP and makes the so-called "tryhard weapon" seem like trash!!

    submitted by /u/coolguyxp
    [link] [comments]

    Great gun!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment