• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Battlefield 4 “Sh**..wait let me lay on it!.”

    Battlefield 4 “Sh**..wait let me lay on it!.”


    “Sh**..wait let me lay on it!.”

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:02 AM PST

    I revisited Metro this past weekend. It's still completely nuts and visually stunning after all these years. Here is set #1 of my pics. I'll try to get out set #2 tomorrow.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    The jet wanted a friendly game of "catch the TV-missile"

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    First round with the Pro X Superlight (2/2)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    The Story of ASwiftSniper738

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Attack Heli Inside Wave Breaker. Letting My Gunner Have Some Fun ����

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:18 AM PST

    VQ37 Admins are a Joke

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Was top of leaderboards flying an attack jet shitting on admins camping in boats and one of them says "stop flying jets or go to jets only server". Then got banned from the server lmfao. What a bunch of joke servers and admins. sore losers who just ban people for being better than them. Avoid these servers if ur decent at the game i suppose

    submitted by /u/Zurqex
    [link] [comments]

    Don't stop! Gas prices here are rooted

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:29 AM PST

    oh no

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    First round with the Pro X Superlight (1/2)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:51 AM PST

    No Fly Zone

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Took me a second to realize what happened. Got my first kills with titan.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Might I Interrupt This Dogfight

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:42 AM PST

    Are there cheaters on PC?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Used to play this game on my 360 and was super fun. Now I have the chance to get BF4 on my PC and just wondering if there's a big cheater problem or nah. Heard it was a different story with BF1 and BFV on PC so I just wanna make sure before I buy it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/redguy726
    [link] [comments]

    For gods sake follow squad orders

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:12 PM PST

    You have the option to leave a squad. So if you're gonna sit on the opposite side of the map as everyone in your squad and ignore the orders then why be in a squad at all?!

    God this is frustrating.

    submitted by /u/dootdootmckillme3
    [link] [comments]

    Aside from my target, I don't understand how two tanks missed their shots too xD

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    200 Kill MG4 ...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Looking for semi-tryhard squad of mature people

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Hey, I´m looking for a squad to play with that isn´t super tryharding but also has a clue how to cooperate and shoot. I´d like to join already existing group of people rather then just having 5 randoms thrown together but I wouldn´t mind. I wanna play in good mood and have a laugh while playing, so no raging cry babies please.

    About me:

    I dont play shanghai and locker.. never

    play only conquest large (from time to time Rush but it is honestly a camping machine)

    Like both hardoce and regular

    am chill and like coordinated play

    play only 60+hz servers

    Sniper 90% of the time,

    I´d like to find people who need a sniper in their group so I can look after you while you´re taking the objectives :P

    And I´m really good at the game, even tho I bought it just a week or so ago, I migrated from BF3 and BF2 + have thousands of hours in FPS games in general so there won´t be a problem about my skill hopefully.

    And I prefer TS3 over discord but I wouldnt mind either :D

    If u wanna play comment your name :)

    submitted by /u/uhorecka
    [link] [comments]

    Found my favorite melee weapon.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    First time playing BF4 in years. Still got it

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment