• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Never keep sniping the admin who's camp-sniping.

    Battlefield 4 Never keep sniping the admin who's camp-sniping.


    Never keep sniping the admin who's camp-sniping.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Ah yes, 268 million ping.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:09 PM PST

    Are you sick of badmins jerking each other off? Then you should join my new hardcore server on Xbox. No rules and good map rotations. ( Hopefully this post doesn't go against the sub rules <3 )

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:28 AM PST

    PS4 BF4 Premium $9.99 on PSN Now.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    An act of kindness from space tank 2000

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Sorry but just my aim was perfect

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    90-second 15 killstreak in M1 Abrams

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    did you know there are 3 types of "aces"? those pilot attack helos, those who kill with stealth jets, and the chad who uses an rpg

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Was scrolling through old clips and found this little gem.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Favorite High DPS PDW

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    my take on some half life 2 art

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    To those who think that the Battlefield 4 campaign is good: Why?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    This is going to be a bit of a rant but please read.

    I have played the BF4 campaign for some time now and i can say that it is not very good. Actually when compared to games like CoD Black Ops or CoD MW2 the BF4s campaign is total fucking garbage.

    Problem number 1. I experienced many bugs such as:

    Getting stuck in the water multiple times while trying to swim in the USS Titan

    Somehow ending up stuck inside a van while crossing the bridge before getting the airport.

    Getting stuck in the rocks while trying to escape the chinese prison.

    On the way to the tram you use to escape the prison you can find a rifle in a small building for me the rifle appeared inside a wall thus i was unable to get it.

    And multiple other bugs mainly the other guys running through rocks walls and other obstacles they should not be able to run through. Never have i experienced anything like this when playing a Cod game.

    Problem number 2. The story of the campaign is kinda bland in my opinion also it is VERY predictable sometimes. Also it is very unrealistic dont get me wrong i wouldnt like it to be ArmA type of extreme realism but still it feels very unrealistic to the point where it starts to really affect the playing experience for me.

    Problem number 3. There have been some characters in the story like Dunn, Kovic and Dima for example who appear in the game for a short period of time and there is no way to get attached to them. When they die it kinda feels like the game is trying to force me to be sad but dont feel sad at all why should i? I basically had no idea who they even were.

    Basically the only good thing about the Battlefield 4 campaign so far has been the relatively good graphics but still graphics would never make up for a bad story in any game.

    submitted by /u/BrunoOtus
    [link] [comments]

    Bf4 badmins kicked twice on the same server same day

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Boeing-25

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Newcomer

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Hello, I am a newcomer who has decided to try out Battlefield. I come from the Call of Duty series so I would like to know what to expect. Are the main core elements of the game the same as Call of Duty? What are the do's and don'ts of Battlefield? Lastly, how does the Battlefield community take Call of Duty players? Does most of the community hate them? Thank you for you're time.

    submitted by /u/Itz_Thafallen
    [link] [comments]

    TDM > CONQUEST

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Ape fly chopper too low. Ape get shot down.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Sticky

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Friendly advice (for new & old players)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:37 PM PST

    I apologize in advance for any grammatical mistakes, English isn't my native language.

    So a few days ago, I started playing on a server owned by the clan Vanguard Queue 37 [vQ37]. Didn't have any problems in the first few days, really had fun and had some good rounds. But 2 days ago... I couldn't join their server, because I got banned. To appeal a ban you have to make an account on their forum explaining why should they un-ban you. So that's what I did, made an account on their forum, joined their discord and appealed the ban. I was actually one of the few players who managed to win the appeal and get un-banned. So I got back just 2 hours ago on their server, played 2 rounds and a half, because in the 3rd round, I was having a blast (28 kills, 3 deaths), and that's when I got banned again, not only from their servers, but also from their forum and discord server. It was a matter of only 30 seconds... I read a few posts here on reddit about that clan I was beyond shocked of what I've read. I even saw some videos about them... And oh boy, the clan founder (a.k.a. AluminumPints, on Battlelog and Discord), who is 62 years old btw, is toxic as f*ck... They ban good players for playing fair. Sometimes they even ban players for more stupid reasons, but I'm gonna let other players tell their stories. So here I am just spreading the word:

    DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY... AWAY... FROM THEIR SERVERS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!

    submitted by /u/IIITudzIII
    [link] [comments]

    U.S. Xbox servers with all DLC (not hardcore). Most of the servers I see with all the maps in rotation are hardcore.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Getting back on BF4 from 0, any tips?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    [PS4] I used to play a lot on my PS3, yet sadly there is no cross progression, meaning I couldn't handle for many years starting from 0. Now I finally can and after waiting a while for BF4 Premium edition to be on discount, it finally is and I bought it.

    Sadly, I am still at 0. I thought about buying the pack that gets you all weapons, but after seeing it doesn't give the attachments for them, it was a big pass, seeing it's easier to get them than to level them up.

    So what are your tips on leveling up faster and so on?

    submitted by /u/0LordKelsier0
    [link] [comments]

    Commander insights (will continue to update)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Commander supply drops and atv drops provide low cover.

    Order squads to the nearest available enemy objective.

    submitted by /u/Captainmanic
    [link] [comments]

    Tank you very much - Tank Highlights

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Pov in vehicle

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Why isn't it letting me change pov in vehicles?. Not just in hardcore but in the training mode too.

    submitted by /u/wholegeek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment