• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I'd like to accept this award on behalf of the butthurt admin that couldn't get his 100+ chopper kills tonight

    Battlefield 4 I'd like to accept this award on behalf of the butthurt admin that couldn't get his 100+ chopper kills tonight


    I'd like to accept this award on behalf of the butthurt admin that couldn't get his 100+ chopper kills tonight

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    C4 Casual

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    been workin on a lil somethin instead of homework

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    never thought i'd get one of these I almost screamed

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    The whole meal

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Classic battlefield tactics

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Pew! Pew!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Very satisfying collateral

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    My new emblem XD.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    I am planning to buy bf4..

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Battlefield 3 valina still has tons of players on servers so i was wondering if the same was true for bf4 as well ?

    submitted by /u/ShinigamiOfPast
    [link] [comments]

    The anti heli shniper

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Type-95B-1....

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Hey guys I kept getting a “banned by admin” message on every server and when I tried to play via battlelog, I got this message. Does anybody have a solution? Bf4 is my favorite game of all time and I havent been able to play in the last few months :(

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Battlefield not installed?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    A couple of days ago I got the EA PLAY thing and after installing BF4 it says the game isn't installed? Anyone knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/hctib24
    [link] [comments]

    Huge difference beetwen playstation3 and PC Bttlefiled4

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Hi I played bf4 from 2014 to 2018 on ps3 PSN: tygrys10s now I playing on pc and I see huge difference: 1. Menu looks like more extensive and worse than on ps3. On ps3 it was simple and easy to use menu.

    1. I see a lot of servers on pc but a lot of them are at 120, 144Hz I fond 30Hz server and I was suprissed there not was 30fps lock Dice really? I thought that since there is a server at 30 Hz, everyone should not only 30fps. I changed the refresh to 40hz And finally it was possible to aim the pad, but of course the others had more fps, which made their reaction faster. (maybe I lost skill or idk).

    2. I play nvidia gtx 1050 4GB VRAM and I have a auto settings and the game looks too cleary the shadows are too well done so I can barely see the players but I do not see a difference on the low. On ps3 most of the textures were blurry or jagged.

    3. There are too many settings on a pc, in particular regarding accuracy, some background blurring and other useless settings that make it difficult to play.

    4. Is inpossible to playing on xbox one gamepad I wanted to try to play on the xbox one pad but the number of settings for the pad and the mouse scared me. What a man made so many settings in the ps3 was mainly sensitivity in vehicles and aiming, not some activation thresholds etc.

    5. On ps3 I saw cheaters but not mutch as on ps3 is insane how many cheaters I got. I was looking at the chat and there were reports for hacking all the time.

    6. The worst thing for me was that there are no beginner servers. In ps3 it was even wanted to test if I can from an account where I have about 100lvl and it showed that my rank is too high.

    7. the biggest stupid thing is i can link the premium account that I have on psn but i can't use premium on pc. In other words, I have to buy a separate premium for my pc account, I think I've already found the reason why people say EA is cheating on payments. The most funny is that I bought premium on the main account via ps store and I have a second psn account and I can also have premium on it.

    9.Some premium and regular modes are dead. I understand that it was a ps3 because not everyone has premium and with a normal price it is expensive. And more and more online games are getting dead to the old generations, unfortunately. But for pc? I found 1 server with the weapon master mode there were 5 people and on ps3 2 years ago I normally found the same mode and in the lobby there were 20 people (ps3 can not be up to 64 people)

    10.To sum up I was very disappointed when I played on pc today I expected more servers, not just conquest or dm team. I wanted to try playing the keyboard, but the layout of the buttons is a tragedy, I would have to play a lot to play. On any map I could not have fun even on a locker where you can farm kills.

    submitted by /u/tygrys10s
    [link] [comments]

    Can't talk rn, listening to the BF4 theme

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:07 PM PST

    It's been a while since I played, but is BF4 super chaotic? I don't remember BF2 being this chaotic

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    So in game, BF2 and 2142 always seemed a little less intense. BF4 feels more like COD. The maps feel super cramped. Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Deckhead13
    [link] [comments]

    epic battle: shield vs. defi

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I have googled this before you say so

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    How do I stop my self form being kicked by "Punkbuster"?

    I've tried restarting it and redownloading it.

    What else can I do?

    submitted by /u/dontjustexists
    [link] [comments]

    if you have ammo, you have hope

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    EVERY MUST DIE

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    I need reinforcements

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Hi everyone hopefully everyone is doing great i just need a little of your time to read this message. I need 3 people with the dog tags from the final stand maps, with the phantom assignments done. Trying to get the phantom bow. (If anyone would like to help you can contact me on xbox my gt is "sorvete84") Thank you for your attention

    submitted by /u/Sorvete84
    [link] [comments]

    Thought he could escape and he was wrong

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment