• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Battlefield 4 I got sick of these guys | How to kill Tank Whores

    Battlefield 4 I got sick of these guys | How to kill Tank Whores


    I got sick of these guys | How to kill Tank Whores

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    MBT LAW in real life

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:04 PM PST

    *Operation Locker in a stalemate* - Me: "Fine...I'll do it myself"

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Absolutely defenseless :D

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    AA-Abrams cleaning up the skies!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Why is this happening all of a sudden after years of gameplay? Just encountered this about 20 min ago. Afraid to follow through and lose X amount of data...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Premium undetected Battlelog

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:48 AM PST

    I found out how to complete the phantom assignments and I click on the logo and it says premium not detected. I have premium.

    submitted by /u/Enthusiasm_Greedy
    [link] [comments]

    Do I just hard suck...?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:03 AM PST

    I consider myself a PC gamer now (Xbox gamer back in high school and college days), Escape from Tarkov is my main game although I also have hundreds of hours previously in games like pubg, cod warzone, apex legends, and even older battlefields (including 4 on Xbox back in the day).

    But for the absolute life of me I lose every single fight in battlefield 4 now after downloading it on pc from the steam sale last week. I've tried AR's, LMG's, subs, dmrs, the whole shebang, and the first shot hits every time for a whole 18 damage and then the bullets just fly wildly around everywhere.

    It doesn't help that guns start with just iron signs but I can deal with it, but man I can't find a single gun that actually clicks. I feel like people full auto me down every single fight but if I hold my mouse down for more than .5 seconds, my shots are going all over to Timbuktu.

    Do I just hard suck at this game or do you just need certain attachments to be able to auto fire and I just need to actually stick out a gun?

    For some context, I pretty much only play with a friend and he likes infantry only maps (but hell if I'll play operation locker again...), so sniping, while doable (he likes to do it), isn't a great option. I like to play around the conquest objectives if possible while he supports from a distance. Im just losing every single fight I get into.

    submitted by /u/MrTankerson
    [link] [comments]

    Knifing a Mortar/UCAV Camper on Locker

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Trying something different for a server (PS4)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I'm getting back into BF4 and I really want to keep a server going until 6 drops. Instead of the usual promotion and asking for people to join, what is the ideal map rotation and settings that people want to actively play? My goal is to have something reasonable devoid of badmin behavior and bad custom settings as I've only had a small amount of success on a previous attempt.

    submitted by /u/insomniasureshot
    [link] [comments]

    First-time I de-welded an enemy vehicle since my comeback to BF4.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    I’ve really enjoyed jumping back into Battlefield 4 lately. The gunfights, squad communication and action of this modern shooter is so good.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    ace23 ...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Another cry baby of an admin kicks me after I kill him with a Stinger. (GOVS servers)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:31 PM PST

    Battlefield Adventures episode 32 a romp around hammer head part 2

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Not a pro editor by any means but here's some footage I put together

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:11 AM PST

    Done in the Z-11W on Golmud so not as cool as my last one...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Server Admins...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:29 AM PST

    Just keep trying, it might happen eventually

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:26 PM PST

    I am terrible at BF4 :(

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Official servers and community servers?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    I haven't played BF4 since 2015 and I just bought it again for PC (switched from console to PC) and as far as I can tell, the server browser is just community servers. I know BFV has a thing where you change the servers from community servers to official servers, but I can't see it anywhere on the bf4 server browser. Is there anything to sort by? Or are the official servers and community servers just mixed in together

    submitted by /u/TheSecondDirection
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    hey does anyone know how to fix battlefield from crashing my whole pc and then it says i need to reinstall it and then it says its not installed on origin

    submitted by /u/cholo990
    [link] [comments]

    Through the smoke

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment