• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Battlefield 4 Hook punch.

    Battlefield 4 Hook punch.


    Hook punch.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Blind Triple Kill

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Why are Server Admins such babies???

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:13 AM PST

    I was playing about 5 minutes ago and my team was getting destroyed, the enemy team had the BEST air support anyone could get but no one on my team seemed to even care so I hopped on the Anti-Air vehicle and I was doing pretty good. My team was able to push and capture some flags and our tanks and LAVs stayed alive longer than 1 minute. But then I got kicked??? Why? I'm not messing around wasting vehicles, I didn't even focus on infantry I left them alone for our soldiers. Every time I play I'm ALWAYS on the objective, PTFO, but these admins are such babies, get killed 2 times and get kicked cause I'm better than them, it's really annoying, it's not the first time either, but I'm just ranting because on console there are a few servers active and the admins push away the few players that want to play. I get home late so I'm playing around 1am-3am and only about 4 or 7 severs are active, I'm just trying to play and help my team win. If you're a Server Admin who kicks people because they've killed you multiple times, I hope you hit your toe on the corner of a desk

    submitted by /u/spikycoco8
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 controller not as good as PS4 controller?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Anyone notice this on this game? I've been playing on PS5 for a few weeks and doing way worse on kills than usual. Switched controllers back to my ps4 controller(connected to ps5 still) and immediately back to my usual grind...

    Something about the reaction time/sensitivity on the ps5 controller, I changed sensitivity a few times to see if that mattered but still no effect..

    submitted by /u/ForkThePork
    [link] [comments]

    My first 200 kill game!!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Sometimes you just snap into rambo mode, mostly it ends with a death though..

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Am i the only one who thinks that gunplay in this game is horrible?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Spoiler alert: I probably am the only one that thinks like that lmao

    It's just that every single gun in this game feels absurdly weak for me, having to dump full mag just to kill ONE person, yet some sweatlord can obliterate half of the whole team with the same gun and same amount of bullets, it's simply beyond inconsistent for me.

    No, aim is not the problem since i rarely win any gunfight because of mentioned inconsistency of the gunplay.

    The fact that majority of players that i encounter are like level 120-140 doesn't make it any better.

    How am i supposed to be able to actually kill somebody in this game?

    submitted by /u/Elevatorisbest
    [link] [comments]

    WHY are ps4 servers so insanely laggy?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Can't dice maintain servers anymore? It happens within 10 seconds and the whole severs dies because it literally lags out and every user is disconnected, what's going on? Is it hackes?

    submitted by /u/Mr-frost
    [link] [comments]

    Mortars: Acceptance Stage

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Made a friend yesterday, look at the left of the screen at the end of the vid

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    How the turns have tabled.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:11 PM PST

    PS4 Infantry Only Server!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Hey gamers, I rented a server and I'm trying to get it populated. As the title states its a infantry only server currently only running wavebreaker, locker and metro. Its just a test run, will be changing it up as time goes on. 45GZ 44 player infantry only server! PTFO OR GTFO. The server is called Infantry Only Conquest East US

    submitted by /u/poindex45
    [link] [comments]

    An average game of Siege of Shanghai

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    VQ37 Has admins that literally can't handle losing or someone out playing them

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Got kicked for calling out admins for how poor they make the game for everyone against them. They only sit in vehicles and never come out. Then if you say something like. Oh look another clan guy who cant leave a vehicle to save their life. You get kicked like I did. Garbage clan admins 100% of the time. I've also seen them ban people for being better than them.

    submitted by /u/DocYust
    [link] [comments]

    Task Force Hades is a Special Operations MST which conducts realism and competitive operations weekly, currently looking for personnel to fill in as snipers, spotters and JTAC. If interested message any TF66 recruiter or HaymakerActual.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Gonna be honest, this is a new one for me

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Looks like I really deserved that service star

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    These poor, poor men

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I can't play on Dragon Valley 2015

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    New player here for PC. I haven't played BF since BF3 back in 2011, but decided to get all of BF1, BF4, and BF5, recently. BF5 is garbage. BF1 is dead, and that leaves BF4, which is actually oretty decent, except EA has some real nerve to still charge 10 euros for the for the premium. Nevertheless, I saw that Dragon's Valley (one of my favorite BF2 maps) is for free, and I installed it, but when I select a game on that map it says I need the expansion for it, which I downloaded. Do I also have to purchase the premium pass (which I absolutely refuse to do)? If so, that's false advertising... also calling BF1 and BF5 "sale items," when the normal price is the same as the "sale" price is (which they're doing), is technically illegal; I know EA fucking sucks, but have they really stooped that far? Bullshit. DICE needs a better publisher.

    Edit: Now it won't let me play matches on maps that are part of the base game, citing that I need to purchase the premium pass? Are you fucking kidding me? So you need to buy the premium pass to play the game? That's fucking horseshit! Congratuations EA, you'e lost one of your oldest customers for pulling off this shit. I WILL be requesting a refund for false advertising... This is a load of shit. What the fuck are battlepacks anyway? Who the hell buys into this garbage?

    submitted by /u/NederlandsExpat
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a squad/discord

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:56 PM PST

    i recently purchased bf4 after switching to pc and have no people to play with on pc, i logged a few hundred hours back on console so i know whats going on

    submitted by /u/2004Mach1
    [link] [comments]

    Help on map Operation locker texture, Is it normal on this map?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment