• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Got this message popping out, then it just locks me on a infinite loading screen, what can I do? Playing on xbox one

    Battlefield 3 Got this message popping out, then it just locks me on a infinite loading screen, what can I do? Playing on xbox one


    Got this message popping out, then it just locks me on a infinite loading screen, what can I do? Playing on xbox one

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I can't believe I played the whole match. 1 h 10 min, just insane!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:57 PM PST

    Really needing to destroy a jet tryhard.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Collateral with the shotgun

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Cannot launch Battlefield 3 on Origin

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    I made a post similar to this a few weeks ago because i couldn't install the game but i have since fixed that, but the issue i have now is that Battlefield 3 is not launching on Origin for me. I even found the exe in the install location on my PC and tried to launch it through there but it says i need to install Back to Karkand but it doesn't let me since Origin is broken. Is there anyway to download B2K or at least get the game to launch? I have the limited edition of the game with all DLC's btw

    submitted by /u/IAmCactusYT
    [link] [comments]

    Working on my TV Missile Shots, you may like them :)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Ambient soundscape: Seine Crossing apartments

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Limited edition of Batllefield 3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Someone help me, i purchased Battlefield 3 limited edition with a cd key but i can't download it. Is it still on origin store?

    submitted by /u/Jawed1209
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment