• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Battlefield 3 Co-op on pc

    Battlefield 3 Co-op on pc


    Co-op on pc

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:57 PM PST

    If any1 wants to do co-op with me add me, my origin is raine_ampuja

    submitted by /u/weedsmoker422
    [link] [comments]

    New custom map in BF3!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:22 AM PST

    The ACW-R is just awful

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Just got back to this game recently and I've been leveling up weapons I had missed earlier and I had a few attachments left on the ACW-R. Not a big deal right?

    Wrong. This thing is an absolute joke. Here's everything that's wrong with it:

    1. Lowest Carbine damage. It's a peashooter. And that "high" rate of fire doesn't help either when the M4 shoots almost as fast but kills in one less shot.

    2. Only 27 rounds in the magazine. You think it wouldn't matter, but it does. No way are you taking down more than one people at a time. Combined with the high rate of fire it's hopeless.

    3. The accuracy isn't nothing to write home about either. It's just not accurate enough to warrant the other two drawbacks.

    Can't wait to get rid of this thing and use literally any other weapon in the game.

    Good riddance.

    God I love this game though. Even with this terrible weapon I'm still having fun.

    submitted by /u/random-stud
    [link] [comments]

    you were disconnected from ea online ...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Any fix to this ? I play mp for like 20minutes than you were disconnected from EA online please try again later

    submitted by /u/filiposs7
    [link] [comments]

    Odd performance PC

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:54 AM PST

    Hey guys. I´m trying to figure out if the performance I´m getting is normal with my PC specs or it should be higher, becaused I´m surprised I can´t run the game in ultra settings. I can run the game 1080p 60fps with medium settings, if I go to max ultra settings game runs at 25-30 fps.

    Specs:

    -CPU: i5 3470 4 cores 4 threads

    -GPU: AMD RX 550 4Gb

    -RAM: 16Gb

    submitted by /u/nachetb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment