• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Battlefield 3 When you die the exact time your friend burps..

    Battlefield 3 When you die the exact time your friend burps..


    When you die the exact time your friend burps..

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    ECM Jammer in Rush Jets

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Figured I'd come here to ask this question since asking it in game does nothing but elicit "git gud" from the enemy - does the ECM jammer work differently on rush jets than on the conquest ones?

     

    I'll start with the lock-on tone. When you're in a conquest jet, you get three separate tones: one to indicate someone is trying to lock onto you, one to indicate someone has locked onto you, and one to indicate there's a missile heading your way. In the rush jets, that first tone doesn't exist. I have no idea if this is a bug or by design, but every time I've tried to ask about this, people get confused and don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Out of nowhere, I'll get the solid lock-on tone and not have enough time to react and pop off ECM, inevitably resulting in being shot down.

     

    Secondly, popping off ECM in a rush jet looks the exact same as flares. I don't think this has any mechanical effect, but I'm also wondering if this is a bug or by design.

    submitted by /u/TheDankestOfM3mes
    [link] [comments]

    At this point, EA/DICE should have gone doing something in this game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Today I finally got the Xbow on the PS3.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Help me

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    When ever I launch a server for Battlefield 3 the game closes after about a minute and says. ERROR "Game Disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster Kicked Player 'my name' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow.
    Please help me (Yes, PunkBuster IS installed)

    submitted by /u/Specific_District_92
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to see the real player count in a server?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:03 PM PST

    Is there any program or extension or anything that lets you see a servers REAL playercount at a glance without having to click on it and look at the players. BF4 has a program that does this.

    submitted by /u/DaftRaft_42
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with stretched resolution on PC.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Hello everybody,

    I've been struggling to setup a stretched resolution to the game for the past few days. I'm hovering around 100 fps on lowest settings and I'd like to bump it up to or over 144.

    I've been able to apply the stretched resolution of 1024x768 quite easily, but the problem is that there is absolutely no difference in my performance. I've gone back and tested a lot of combinations, but indeed even running the game at 144p yields the same FPS as 1080p.
    It would seem to me that the game renders it at that resolution (1080p) still somewhere somehow internally, or is it really a possibility that changing the resolution has no effect on the game whatsoever? People use stretched in a lot of other games and having higher FPS is pretty much the main reason for it.

    In BF3 Settings Editor, config file and in game it says that I'm using 1024x768. I've tested this with both my desktop running natively and at the said resolution.

    I have GTX 1060 3gb, Ryzen 5 1600 and 16gb of RAM.

    I will appreciate any advice of anyone on here. This has been pretty much the last choice of where I'd share this, but all the other forums for this game seem to be pretty much dead.

    submitted by /u/MrSeky
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 3 for the ps3 and region version thingy

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Hey guys, I looked for this on google but didn't get much. So I recently got a another ps3 after the first died. I owned the disc for bf3, and it had a 1 on the cover (blus31068) and I could easily find active us servers (Im from South America). This disc got lost, and luckily for me, a friend gave me his old account, and he has bf3. Now my problem is, I can only find european servers with not a very good connection, but a lil bit better than what I get with asian servers. I looked for regional stuff on the internet, and only found that you can change settings in the browser server option. But it doesn't change anything, it only shows abandoned dice us servers. I don't think all those us servers that I played in 2019 disappeared. Doesn anyone know how can I fix this? I don't want to spend more money on the same game if this is an issue I can get rid off.

    submitted by /u/wickedavocado
    [link] [comments]

    Activity

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 10:55 AM PST

    How active is battlefield 3?? Is it worth buying back on pc?

    submitted by /u/Maclito97
    [link] [comments]

    origin

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    is anyone having a error saying back to karkand is not installed

    submitted by /u/Expensive-Stranger64
    [link] [comments]

    I own battlefield 3 premium edition but don't have access to premium features... In origin it says limited edition. I called to support he said "we will fix this problem" but they deleted my game library...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    How to fix video settings problem?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:37 AM PST

    I try to open my video settings in game but my game crash instantly.. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/RoyalReact
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment