• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Battlefield That’s enough BFV for today

    Battlefield That’s enough BFV for today


    That’s enough BFV for today

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Dice, bring back stats tracking dogtags in BF6

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I do be like that

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:09 AM PST

    Trick the trickster

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Spent 20 hours making this concept theme for BATTLEFIELD 6

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    It's okay guys I got 'em all, you can come out now!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    I was off to a pretty good start lol

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Isn’t this place that Air Superiority map that came with China Rising? A very real place in China.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Running Battlefield : Vietnam on Windows 10

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Greetings, I have installed BF:V on Win 10, installed the 1.20 and 1.21 patches, downloaded an exe that was recommended by people who had problems running this game, set my resoultion to 1366x768 with a custom menu patcher from moddb but I still have this bug when I enter a game with bots and return to the main menu, I can't select anything, I can move the mouse above the text and it plays the selection sound but nothing happens, I can't even quit the game without alt-tabbing, the same happens when I switch to mods, the menu stays frozen. I tried all compatibility settings but still nothing. Does anybody have a solution and experience with these problems? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/_DinViesel_
    [link] [comments]

    Come back to Xbox after a long term illness - is Battlefield 1 still populated and fun?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    (Xbox)

    I played battlefield 1 for at least a year (also tried battlefield 5 before my illness but didn't get into it)

    I'm back on Xbox now and am about to install battlefield 1, is it still populated enough to get a game relatively quickly and is the game as good as it used to?

    The new update seems quite large, are there any new features I should know about? Thankyou.

    submitted by /u/DnK2020
    [link] [comments]

    "Dogfighting doesn't exist in Battlefield 1"

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    This got intense fast

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Man they have a good gaming chair

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:03 PM PST

    (BF1) the new Juan

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    .44 Chadgnum

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Tried playing bf1 again, it was torture.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I cant even live for 10 seconds. When i do its because im looking around for other people only to get killed in 1 second from some dude across the map. Then it takes 10 seconds to respawn either 30 miles from any enemies or 5 feet away to either instantly die and wait another 10 seconds or play or run around again for another 4 minutes, then die nearly instantly from some dude with an overpowered gun. Or at least it seems overpowered to me because you just can't be a low level in this game. Every gunfight you always lose leaving the enemy with 10 hp as a low level. You also can't level up because of everything i said previously. I remember this game being fun af. Ok that was my rant. I need to go to sleep now.

    submitted by /u/Bulky-Ocelot-1638
    [link] [comments]

    Hide and seek champion 2020

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    [BF3]Do jets have unlimited flairs???

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I just got the game from Amazon prime and it's fun on maps without aircraft, finally my first game with jets and Helis and I literally spent the entire game with a lock on middle trying to lock onto jets and Helis and I got some helis but JETS ALWAYS HAD FLARES, do they have unlimited flares that recharge? That seems unbalanced tbh, I hate playing matches with aircraft, I hope BF6 doesn't have any because the in the last bf, aircraft people went 60 and 2 and dice still nerfed anti air for some reason, only fault in the battlefield franchise.

    submitted by /u/yobarisuschatel
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 5

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Are there going to be anymore content coming to bf5 or is dice just leaving it?

    submitted by /u/big-nonce-420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment