• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Battlefield I just kinda... felt bad

    Battlefield I just kinda... felt bad


    I just kinda... felt bad

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    It was a Bad Company 2 kind of night...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    881m headshot kill.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    Uh... I guess I missed

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    The game hates me and Idk what I did to it..

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:37 AM PST

    The Mars hasn't failed me yet

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Rocket Science

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:25 PM PST

    How do i range with the 8x scope?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I see a bunch of dots going downwards but i have no idea what they mean, anyone able to help me out here?

    submitted by /u/Mariosam100
    [link] [comments]

    Accepting my fate... but then...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Fav bf4 guns for assault?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Mainly play rush because I Cba with vehicles.

    Really enjoy the ACR/Kobra, target finder, silencer and angled grip?

    And for longer range, the SAR is my go-to.

    What are ur fav assault class setups and why? Willing to try new guns.

    I'm more of a in your face player, triple smoke and rush so not into the campy play style.

    On pc

    submitted by /u/kinda_boredosrs
    [link] [comments]

    Love Tank Warfare In BF5

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Lost-Soldiers Christmas Event. Arctic Warefare Mod. Come and join us! Dec. 20th 20:00 CET

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Battlefield 6 Operations

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I really hope they bring back operations as they where in BF1. Pushing across a large area really makes you feel like you in a actual battle. It would be great if we get like a 100 v 100 Operation.

    submitted by /u/49ersSBAW
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 VS Battlefield V

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    battlefiield 1 was my first and only battlefield game, i loved it a hell of a ton, played it so much, but then when the playerbase on xbox basically completely died, i felt misfortune that i could no longer play the game.

    then i heard that battlefield V came out.. and everyone was bashing it to shit.

    but now that ive switched to pc, things are different, both 1 and V have a fair amount of players, so today i want to ask.

    which one would you say i should go for? has V gotten better? or is it better to go back to 1?

    submitted by /u/wolfpandataco
    [link] [comments]

    Bf3- Anyone knows configs or ways to increase visibility?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Just started playing the game, but I feel like Im playing vs a bunch chameleons with red doritos over their heads, are configs should I use to be able to actually see the enemy players and not spam the spot key to discover if there is someone in front of me?

    submitted by /u/wizard323
    [link] [comments]

    [Cannot connect to server]

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Hello battlefield redditors. Over the last three days bf 1, v and 4 servers have been down for me. There's no Internet problems from my side and I can't see any updates from EA online. Is anybody experiencing this or is this some sort of problem for my side ? Thank you

    submitted by /u/milesbee33
    [link] [comments]

    I know BFV gets a ton of crap but we should at least be thankful it didn't have the historically awful launch that BF4 did.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    I don't know about you guys but I still remember the constant server crashes and the absurd amount of glitches that made the game unplayable.

    It took Dice years for that game to even be considered good and you still needed all the dlc to get the most out of it.

    submitted by /u/SlinGnBulletS
    [link] [comments]

    You miss 100% of the shots you dont take

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    BF1 parabellum mg14/17 low weight

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Is there anyone who plays on Xbox that's willing to help me out with the support challenge of shooting down two airplanes with LMGs? I've been trying on and off for 2 years. It's truly more frustrating than any battlefield EE I've ever tried.

    submitted by /u/thegrouch86
    [link] [comments]

    Is Battlefield 1 Worth It On PS4?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    I never played a battlefield game before. I pretty much only play cod and battlefront games and I enjooyed both of them (and still do). I found BF1 for 13 dollars on sale on ps4 store, is the game worth it now? Are there still players on PS4 and is the game multiplayer fun? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Eyas2006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment