• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Battlefield Horse

    Battlefield Horse


    Horse

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    It's my turn now to post this or? Reserved me a slot 11 months ago when u/DR_Mario60 posted it.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:33 AM PST

    The boat was happy to see me I assume

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    The Railgun will NOT be interrupted.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Fun challenge if you're bored on BF Hardline. Hipfire only. All kills must be done from hipfire, including any long range shots. It does help the Thomson has very good hipfire spread and a 50 round mag

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Stuck up there!? I’ll show you a way to get down ��✌��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:53 AM PST

    [BF:L] [BF3] [VE] The Venice Unleashed Mod for BF3 is incredible!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Last night I downloaded Venice Unleashed with the intent to maybe play a game just to see what it was about. However, I ended up playing for hours and now this version of BF3 might just be my favorite BF game I've played to date. It makes BF3 feel like a new game (in a good way).

    I was playing on an 80 person server, and this meant that me got the server owner to let us play some armored kill maps. With 80 players these maps really shine, but every maps I played was more fun with the higher player count. Servers don't have to have a higher player count, and I even saw lots in the server browser that had less than the usual 64 players.

    This mod is incredible though. Some key benefits:

    1. Better netcode: This helped the game to feel so much more fluid. I was mainly playing on a 60hz server so can't speak for the 120hz server tick experience, but on 60hz tick rate the game felt much more responsive. Gun fights felt and looked better and it makes the game sooo much more playable.

    2. Blue filter is gone! I didn't even know that this was a thing that was going to be in the mod, but it might just be what I'm most impressed by. With the blue filter gone, I actually think that in most areas it actually holds up better graphically than BF4. I spent a lot of time literally just looking around. I'll put some screenshots and videos of this down below.

    3. No more supernova sun: The sun brightness and lens flares are greatly toned down so you can actually see things now

    4. Suppression turned down: Its still in the game, but it is only at 50% of the strength. Makes the game much more enjoyable

    5. FOV adjustment above 90 Another nice to have, lets you adjust your FOV in game above the limit of 90 that BF3 normally has. I set mine to 110 I think since I pay on a 21:9 monitor.

    There is a lot more thats changed, but these were what stuck out for me. It makes the game feel so much smoother, look better, and play better. Only real downside is the community is still somewhat small, but hopefully it will grow. You also need all the DLC (premium) to play I think.

    Now, for some eye candy. I dont have a super top of the line setup, but still think the game looks great. My PC specs are:

    • CPU: r5 3600
    • GPU: GTX 1080
    • RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz
    • Monitor: 2560 x 1080p 21:9 Ultrawide @ 200Hz

    I was playing on the ultra preset with motion blur off and aa-post on low.

    Here are some screenshots I took while playing. I used the shadowplay screenshot feature.

    Screenshot Album

    And some sightseeing clips:

    Gulf of Oman

    Stike at Karkand

    Armored Shield

    Bandar Desert

    Alborz Mountains

    Kharg Island

    Wake Island

    Firestorm

    submitted by /u/wilder782
    [link] [comments]

    Im not a fan of Emotes but i want this in next BF ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Battlefeels 3

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    No battlefield in 2 years

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Clyde Blackburn: A stand up kind of software.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    for more .... :D follow

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Good "old" Days

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    easy :D

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    A classic battlefield moment I recorded 5 years ago.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    follow guys :D

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Battlefield 3's Venice Unleashed Mod is actually pretty good

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    This man came to the wrong neighbourhood

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:58 AM PST

    EA has taken out custom servers being listed for Battlefield 1. If you’re interested in playing a hardcore, authentic server, please join our discord!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment