• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Started freaking out when this started playing I didn’t know where it was coming from. Been playing bf4 since release and this is a first for me.

    Battlefield 4 Started freaking out when this started playing I didn’t know where it was coming from. Been playing bf4 since release and this is a first for me.


    Started freaking out when this started playing I didn’t know where it was coming from. Been playing bf4 since release and this is a first for me.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Wow, just wow...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Does anyone on PS3 have this problem too?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    "Matchmaking failed. Couldn't find a suitable game, please try again later."

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Recently bought the game on Steam because I remember having great memories playing it on the XBOX 360. Clicked "Quick Match" and did "Infantry" to see an error message "Matchmaking failed. Couldn't find a suitable game, please try again later." I've also tried to join a game through the server browser and get stuck on an eternal loading screen. I've tried verifying the files through steam and tried changing "Battlefield x64" to "Battlefield x86". Any other things I should try? My friend also has the same problem and he's had the game for about a few weeks now.

    submitted by /u/_Dert_
    [link] [comments]

    WHICH ONE OF YALL DID THIS

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:35 PM PST

    I hate to pray on tragedy, but...you guys seeing what I’m seeing

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment