• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Battlefield 3 What is venice unleashed?

    Battlefield 3 What is venice unleashed?


    What is venice unleashed?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I just bought the game today (for 0.91$ lol) and all the recent posts on this subreddit are about it.

    submitted by /u/PlagueDoctor81
    [link] [comments]

    Venice Unleashed Insane 80 People Server Conquest Seine Crossing Chaos

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:08 AM PST

    Some impressive killstreaks on BF3

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    does anyone have a spare code i can have?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:15 PM PST

    need a code my friend has prime and I don't, much appreciated happy holidays

    submitted by /u/ViscousSock
    [link] [comments]

    A GAME NAMED ZULA ACTUALLY STOLE THE GUN SOUND FROM BF3 AND MAKES MONEY OUT OF IT LOL

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:07 PM PST

    BF3 FRAGMOVIE

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Game Freezes When I Try to Boot Up Multiplayer (Xbox One)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I looked through every EA forum I could find to no avail.

    Whenever I try to load BF3 multiplayer (Not campaign) on my Xbox One, the screen freezes and I can no longer interact with the game. I tried updating, downloading multiplayer updates, but nothing works. I'm currently redownloadig but doubt this will fix it. The online passes are unavailable in the store, presumably because I do not need them.

    Any suggestions? Other people have reported the same issue in this thread but I cannot fix it with what they suggest.

    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Battlefield-3-hangs-when-clicking-multiplayer/m-p/6960913#M133356

    submitted by /u/coffeeismydoc
    [link] [comments]

    Venice Unleashed Ziba Tower Looks Amazing !

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    BATTLEFIELD 3 VENICE UNLEASHED MODE GAMEPLAY

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Does anyone got a spare BF3 key?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    So im a fan of the Battlefield franchise in general.Battlefield 3 is free on Prime Gaming but since i dont have a credit card, i'd be super thankful to get a free BF3 key. Really looking foward to be a part of this community! Thanks for reading. Edit: Thanks /u/Hydrus-606 , really made my holiday!

    submitted by /u/thenameofwho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment