• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Venice unleashed release date: December 21!

    Battlefield 3 Venice unleashed release date: December 21!


    Venice unleashed release date: December 21!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Amazon Primers are already better than 90% of vets

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    I've seen noobs come and go. I farmed the Humble Bundlers. I farmed the On The Housers. I farmed the Steamers. Now I have farmed the Primers. And I can safely say, the Amazon Primers are the best of the noobs.

    It's true. They actually know how to play the game. I peek a corner and gun down 2 men and as soon as their noob bodies hit the floor 4 more Primers are there reviving them and shooting back at me. They actually attack flags.

    When I put the enemy team into a base camp the veterans bend over and take their base rape like good boys while the Primers actually try to fight back and, much to my shame, sometimes succeed in breaking out.

    While most thousand hour vets are roleplaying this game like it's a military simulator and furiously masturbating to their terrible understanding of teamwork and to their "realism", the Primers are playing it like the run and gun shooter it is and contributing more than the milsim shitters ever have.

    You have my respect Prime noobs.

    submitted by /u/COMPETITIVEBF3PLAYER
    [link] [comments]

    bf3 can't load multiplayer in ps3

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    I won't describe anything, so I'll just throw off a video of a guy who has a problem like me. Help fix it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCWdXuFB-cw

    submitted by /u/Lavrushka0812
    [link] [comments]

    Rare TDM Armored Shield M416 40-4

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    What FoV settings are you using?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:02 AM PST

    As title says. I am playing on a 24" display on PC in full HD and I am currently using 75 FoV, but I feel like I have too much of a tunnel vision, so will def try out something higher.

    What are you experiences, pros and cons with higher FoV? I have some concerns how it will affect my accuracy.

    submitted by /u/emilybluntforeal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment