• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Spare Battlefield 3 key

    Battlefield 3 Spare Battlefield 3 key


    Spare Battlefield 3 key

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Hello fellow gamers...It is to my knowledge that battlefield 3 is currently free on Amazon prime..however i don't have a credit card at the moment :( Battlefield is one of the best fps i have ever played..i still remember the countless hours i spent on bf2 on my ps2. Getting the chance to play bf3 and joining this community would mean the world to me. So if anyone is generous enough to donate a free bf3 key I would be really grateful!

    submitted by /u/SatisfactionFree7282
    [link] [comments]

    An Iranians opinion on Bf3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Iam an 17 yo Iranian boy and after 3 years of searching I finally got the game (it's illegal to sell or buy or even download this game in Iran) and I got amazed by the graphics and gameplay (I know this game is 9 years old but it's still a great game) but the another thing that maked me amazed was the dialogues the Persian soldiers were talking farsi so fluently and without any English accent and the Tehran was made so realistic even the streets and milad tower (that tall tower in middle of the city) was so realistic I mean its kinda sad that the game shows the Iranians brainless terrorists but I really enjoyed it ngl

    submitted by /u/hoombal
    [link] [comments]

    The Venice Unleashed Mod for BF3 is incredible!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Incredible mission

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Venice Unleashed playerbase?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Can't play until after the holidays but I'm interested in seeing how its popularity is and as to whether it's worth my time to download or if I will stick with vanilla bf3.

    How many full 64 player servers? How many full 32 player servers?

    I'm interested in North American servers, Asian servers and Aussie servers (/u/recklesflam1ngo)

    And what are server setups/settings like? Are they vanilla with higher tick, no blue tint, sunglare etc? Or are they crazy settings? What about servers running custom maps?

    submitted by /u/olyethic
    [link] [comments]

    Hey

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    How do i fix the save bug (campaing) on xbox one?

    submitted by /u/shrek_deus
    [link] [comments]

    Venice Unleashed First Impressions TDM Canals 120hz Server !

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    HELP PunkBuster keeps kicking me from servers. (PC)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I just got my hands on BF3 on PC for the first time since i played it on PS3 way back, I can run the game on Ultra fine but during pretty much every game i join i get kicked before the game ends with a message that says " PunkBuster kicked player 'xxxxxxx' (for 0 minutes) " I tried updating punkbuster, repairing bf3 on origin etc nothing has worked. This happening to others aswell?

    submitted by /u/cenkisnotcool
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one controller on PC?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Is it possible? Ive got the wireless controller paired with bluetooth just fine but i cant see any settings for it in game. I dont care how much the mouse and keyboard master race will out perform me i just want to have some fun with the campaign and exploring the maps again like i did on the 360 all those years ago. I'm about to install Venice Unleashed if that helps in any way. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Super_Sankey
    [link] [comments]

    is this game still alive? is it begginer friendly?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Connection issue

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Bf3 Key

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Hello! Does anyone have a spare bf3 code. I am like 2 weeks late but it would mean very much to me if anyone can give me one :)

    (pls dm me the code if u have one)

    Have a nice day !! :>

    submitted by /u/Cool_Appointment2340
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this game is so buggy with respect to mouse mechanics?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Either I get to aim/shoot in game or I get to navigate menus, I can't do both. Some of the fixes are truly arcane.

    In order to aim/fire, I had to disconnect my bluetooth controller and headset, then restart my PC. Then, in order to use the menus, I had to cycle through DPI settings with my mouse until the game liked it. Now, I can no longer aim and fire. So do I restart again? Do I do this everytime? The game is from 2011, come on.

    submitted by /u/Justdis
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping to a VU server for the first time, great start with some bad pun.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    A pair of Caspian Border Screenshots of the SU-35

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment