• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Prime (old xbox transplant) noob here, This game has held up so much better than most of the new games I've played for the last 9 years.

    Battlefield 3 Prime (old xbox transplant) noob here, This game has held up so much better than most of the new games I've played for the last 9 years.


    Prime (old xbox transplant) noob here, This game has held up so much better than most of the new games I've played for the last 9 years.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Title. I've played a lot of different games since but this one, but this game feels better than many of them that I play even today. I've only played the game again for the last 2 days but I've been having a ton of fun and went ahead and went premium to relive the maps and get my old favorite weapons back.

    I wish there was a bit more server variety but hey, I'm just glad to be back.

    submitted by /u/Ibetruthin
    [link] [comments]

    My year in Battlefield 3 - 2020 Compilation

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:05 PM PST

    ladder glitch - please help

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I have set myself a target to learn how to use the ladder jump glitch. Not this one on Kharg where you jump on it from the side, but one that you just swim in front of it and jump on and off in a strange fashion so you get launched to the sky.

    Problem is that after a long research I cannot find a sufficient tutorial how to do this. Could someone elaborate and help me please? :D

    submitted by /u/kapselrr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment