• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Battlefield 3 New players, don't forget about hardcore mode!

    Battlefield 3 New players, don't forget about hardcore mode!


    New players, don't forget about hardcore mode!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Just putting a PSA out there for any new players. You might be interested in playing on hardcore servers! They have higher damage, usually no minimap (sometimes big map though) and are a lot of fun. They are a bit more "realistic".

    To play on one, just select Hardcore instead of Normal in Battlelog.

    I see there are tons of players on the normal servers, while there are only a few popular hardcore servers. So I thought I'd just put the information out there, if anyone new wasn't aware of it.

    submitted by /u/quote-only-eeee
    [link] [comments]

    First time flying on pc went well ��

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Sticky Petition - For the remainder of the month, there should be a sticky telling people to make an AP account if they want a code.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Given how frequent these posts are made, I think it's vital we ensure people find a way to play the game, and the best way for us to do that is to point them to Amazon to make an account and sign up for Prime's thirty day free trial, being sure to turn off auto-renew, and getting a key for themselves. The potential here for bringing more life to the game is just incredible here. We need to be working as hard as possible to get more people getting these keys, and I think the first step we should take in unison is to create a sticky with the previous information as well as more details. I would be glad to assist in the creation of it.

    Eager to see what you guys think!

    Thanks, ECofNash 🤘

    submitted by /u/ECofNash
    [link] [comments]

    (Any Difficulty) Looking for a CO-OP partner

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    First time posting on Reddit, anyways, Ive noticed even with Twitch Prime giving away BF3 Standard Edition, not many people play the CO-OP mode anymore. I was hoping to find someone who would be willing to play the last 3 missions on all difficulties or just one if you dont have time. After spending the last few days trying to get into matches it either doesnt happen or people load in to afk / leave. Thankfully I was able to get the first 3 missions done on normal and hard, while only getting in games long enough to complete the first 2 on easy.

    Origin : BooksAboutBirds ( Should have a duck saying Kva̎ck as the profile picture)

    submitted by /u/TRedK
    [link] [comments]

    Here you go buds. 1 BF3 key, good luck!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    26CU-SQ46-RWCS-Z9GV-A8H5

    submitted by /u/DjTickles
    [link] [comments]

    need people to play with

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    i played this game for years on 360 and just jumped tp pc, i need peeps to play with that are newish player friendly

    submitted by /u/theotherjeww223
    [link] [comments]

    Poor BF3 Performance

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Hey,

    I was wondering if anyone was having very bad performance on PC regardless of the in-game graphical settings (Low-Ultra)? BF4 runs very smooth on my rig and I get 60+ FPS on that game without the GPU or CPU breaking a sweat, but for some reason BF3 is extraordinarily laggy and it stutters, almost feels like sub 30fps performace? Are there some other settings I need to change that I am unaware of?

    submitted by /u/Arctic_Chilean
    [link] [comments]

    Alot of Primies might not know about it but SYM is a great website to check out weapons mechanics and stats for BF3

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Battlefield 3 xbox one servers

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Trying to play battlefield 3 on xbox one but see no players or active lobbies on server browser. Would like to know if there are any xbox one players that can help me out.

    submitted by /u/ChristDiorDenimFlow
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse problems in BF3

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I recently got BF3 on origin and I tried going into a match, and then i found that I could not use my mouse in the menu, but not in the game. However when I got it working in the Menu it broke in the game, i cannot ads, shoot, or look. When I tried to turn raw mouse input on and off it made me spin so fast I got kicked from the game. How do i fic this?

    submitted by /u/DeadInside90
    [link] [comments]

    Can I "transfer" my PS3 account to the PC account? If so, how? I'd like to not have to grind everything again if possible.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Best bolt action sniper rifle for long range and the best one for mid-close range?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Legitimate blue tint and sunflare fix?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Hello folks.

    Old ass BF player here that used https://battlefield.realmware.co.uk/colour-tweaker/ in the past but apparently it is not working anymore.

    Coming back, I would rather make the game look similar to what Colour Tweaker did back in the days. Any legit options that won't get you shafted from ranked playlists?

    I have googled them and found a bunch of stuff but I am sure more active players in the last year or so know better what is safe to use.

    submitted by /u/leeverpool
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse working in menu but doesnt register shooting or moving arround

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Well this one is weird. I can use the mouse in the menu but when I'm leaving it, it wont register my left clicks or right clicks or even the movement. My keyboard works, no problems here. The funny thing is when I'm trying to change the key for shooting in the options menu, I can select the shooting field with my mouse and click it, but when it opens the field any input of my mouse suddenly wont register. I disabled discord overlay

    submitted by /u/Smaaw
    [link] [comments]

    bf3 code?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I recently made the jump to pc and wanted to see if anyone had a code for bf3 they'd be willing to part with? this is my all time favorite game

    submitted by /u/theotherjeww223
    [link] [comments]

    Epicenter Gameplay & I Got Banned By Madmins Typical BF3

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Anyone has an extra code?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Due to the Amazon giveaway, I guess there are some extra codes, since amazon gaming is not available in my country, I hope someone would be kind enough to give me a code :)

    submitted by /u/Big-Train-7154
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t seem to launch bf3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    I got the game free from prime, downloaded it to origin, and then opened it to the battlelog. From there,I can launch anything. I tried campaign, multiplayer, and Co op. It would launch for a few seconds, but then just quit. I managed to launch campaign once, but that was it. Anybody else have this problem? I really want to try out to game.

    submitted by /u/Relative-Exciting
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment