• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Battlefield 3 I'm so crooked that the knife turned out to be the best weapon

    Battlefield 3 I'm so crooked that the knife turned out to be the best weapon


    I'm so crooked that the knife turned out to be the best weapon

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Gun Master In Operation 925 (40 People Server) !

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Hosting a server without PB

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Hi guys. Some friends and I like to mess around with stuff and would like to host a server without PB. I saw that G-Portal offers server rentals, but they only disable PB when the server is unranked. Does anyone know any other rentals, that offer to disable PB even on ranked servers? I see ranked servers with PB disabled in the server browser, so it has to be possible?

    submitted by /u/helpmeintegrate
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play CO-OP on PC to get the guns?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Add me at ShadildowOps on origin.

    submitted by /u/Stalker_Raid
    [link] [comments]

    Gun disappearing and textures do not render (PS3)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I'm hoping someone has a fix for this. My gun disappears whenever I die and spawn back and then my textures never render properly.

    I've tried deleting the game files but that doesn't fix the issue.

    Has anyone ever had this problem before? Thanks

    submitted by /u/StaticDrop729
    [link] [comments]

    Question about bf3 premium on ps3

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    relatively recently I became the owner of ps3 and bf3. I have a disc version of the game. I want to buy a premium and my questions are ripe: if I buy a premium, will I download only dlc maps and that's it? Don't download the whole game? can i buy at psn? otherwise I heard that his support was stopped

    submitted by /u/Lavrushka0812
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] How populated is Premium content these days?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I'm gonna have some money left over from what would have been travel costs this year, so thinking I'll grab the Premium upgrade among other stuff. Been able to get into a bunch of decent base game servers but how is it for premium content? Worth buying or too few players to bother? I played on PS3 back in the day and man do I miss the B2K/AK maps.

    submitted by /u/ParrotSTD
    [link] [comments]

    Trolling the enemy team

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Battlefield 3 key

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Does anyone have the BF3 key from twitch prime ?

    I have an prime membership but the problem is that Twitch Prime is not available in my country (India) still. Other methods like using VPN do not work. I really want to try out Project Venice Unleashed as i played Project Reality back in the day.

    The game is overpriced even in sales and i just cant afford to buy it now. Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/UssGamer610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment