• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Get Battlefield 3 for free with Amazon Prime [Valid ~31.12.2020]

    Battlefield 3 Get Battlefield 3 for free with Amazon Prime [Valid ~31.12.2020]


    Get Battlefield 3 for free with Amazon Prime [Valid ~31.12.2020]

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:43 PM PST

    What's up lads and exceptionally rare lasses, this month Amazon dropped a vastly appreciated bomb on us when it made Battlefield 3 free for Prime members, and we've accordingly seen quite a few people asking if anyone has a code they are willing to get for them. As some may know, anyone who wishes to get BF3 can actually still get it for free by using the thirty day trial option offered by Amazon.

    So, we as the Battlefield 3 community want to make sure anyone wants to jump in is able to! Below are the steps to follow to grab a free copy of Battlefield 3, assuming you have not used the email you will provide to get a free thirty day trial of Prime in the past, and that prime is available in your region.

    1. Go to this link: https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/battlefield3
    2. Click Claim Now
    3. Click Try Prime
    4. Create account and stay signed in
    5. Go back to the link above and claim BF3
    6. Download EA Origin
    7. Redeem code. (Follow this tutorial if you're unsure how to)

    Please let us know if this process needs any extra information! Happy rest of December 👍🤘

    submitted by /u/drekislove
    [link] [comments]

    Everything was planned

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Migrating a PS3 account to PC? Possible?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I'm wondering if it's possible to migrate the accounts, I have 500+hours of gameplay that I'd like to have on pc :/

    + Looking for a platoon to join, link me up iSuweiti

    submitted by /u/RoyalSurge
    [link] [comments]

    They tried....

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Bf3 premium on ps3

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:45 AM PST

    How I can buy bf3 premium?

    submitted by /u/Lavrushka0812
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t access the game on origin

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I recently heard about the deal with prime to get this game for free, so I went and got it on origin. Unfortunately, whenever I try and access it, the game's icon is greyed out and I can only see the details of the game, not any button to play the game itself. I'm playing on a Mac if that makes any difference, and it should be able to run the game. Is there anything else I should be doing?

    submitted by /u/CookieForYall
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use a controller on PC?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    It says controller support on steam but when I plug my logitech controller into the USB port it doesn't work for BF3. It works fine for other applications on steam, what am I missing?

    I can play with the mouse but sometimes I want to play in other areas and on the TV and such!

    submitted by /u/YukonBrawler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment