• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Battlefield 3 COME OUT IN THE OPEN! HIDING WILL BE SEEN AS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION

    Battlefield 3 COME OUT IN THE OPEN! HIDING WILL BE SEEN AS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION


    COME OUT IN THE OPEN! HIDING WILL BE SEEN AS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Battlefield 3 Steam Version won't launch

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:12 PM PST

    I've tried multiple guides and videos, but I can't get the Steam Version of Battlefield 3 to launch Campaign or Multiplayer. Any tips? I use Firefox.

    submitted by /u/Cynical_Spektre
    [link] [comments]

    The best battlefield game, and shooter game to date!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    So i started playing the game in 2012 when it was first released. I had the most amazing memories in this game. I loved every second playing it. The other day i decided to download and play it again, and well? It was still as amazing as I remember it. servers are still live and rocking. I relived my old memories with this game. It was beautiful. The fact that the game is up and running after 9 years just proves that its truly one of the best games to date.

    However, it made me think about the future of the game. Like is EA still going to keep it alive or is it going to die eventually. Do you think EA will create another Battlefield similar to 3/4 or is that going to be the last good BF. As much as I was happy, thinking about that part made me sad :(

    submitted by /u/Mroddfigures
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Recently redownloaded this gem on my Xbox One. Fire it up to play some MP and get hit with the "You have disabled user generated content" message. I know for a fact my Xbox is set up with all adult settings. How else can I make this work?

    submitted by /u/tbowser1221
    [link] [comments]

    Commentary G3A3 TDM Canals Hardcore Mode

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    M.B.G.A Make Battlefield Great Again [4K]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Game Stuck at 30FPS

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Hi Guys,
    I've been having an issue with BF3 recently after installing it again, it stuck between 30-35 frames, my PC should easily get 140+frames on Ultra, which it does on BF4, but no matter what I do from changing settings to low and turning off v sync to deleting profiles, to changing the maxvariablefps command, it stays between 30-35FPS, I've reinstalled Nvidia drivers, I've changed game settings to x64 I've turned off Origin in game, without luck, it's so frustrating, has anyone encountered this or knows a clue that might help me fix this? any help is appreciated,
    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ak47Egy
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore mode servers?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    I have trouble finding hardcore servers in BF3, I live in western Canada so the European servers have too much lag unfortunately. There are still a few good hardcore rush/conquest servers in BF4 and they are some of my favourite to play on, but I like to come back to BF3 sometimes as well.

    submitted by /u/Waifu_King
    [link] [comments]

    L96 kicks ass

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    CO-OP

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Hello sum1 down for 1 mission right now?

    Add me: Satalicious21

    submitted by /u/Satalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone here help?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I have a problem in bf3, when i join the game i ether start with only mouse working in menu or when i deploy, is there any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/idfkhtaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment