• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Battlefield [Other] Battlefield - the choice of chads

    Battlefield [Other] Battlefield - the choice of chads


    [Other] Battlefield - the choice of chads

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    just an idea..

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    so I had this idea in mind that every Battlefield game should be in a Modern Setting.. but then with the dlc's being like this: DLC1 = Futuristic, DLC2 = Vietnam, DLC3 = ww2, etc etc.

    And this of course with enough time for the devs to develop the game.. not yearly releases but more like every 2 to 3 years?

    I thought of this because of Battlefield Bad Company 2.. I think the vietnam dlc was awesome even though it had a few maps I played the heck out of that dlc.. felt like a totally different game. And it also wouldn't be a problem since every new game will have better visuals sound and gameplay features..

    submitted by /u/Bahadir_CK
    [link] [comments]

    Yooo people still playing Bad Company 2

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Hardline rescue ace with a 1v3 clutch

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I love battlefield

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I find it very enjoyable, if not somewhat hilarious, that after all this time BF4 is probably still the best Modern-era FPS we have right now.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    A few games tried to take their shot (WW3, Modern Warfare), but still somehow BF4 winds up being the best, most well-rounded and enjoyable modern-era shooter on the market (unless you want a sim-style game).

    It's how many years old at this point? But if you want a shooter where you use semi-authentic modern weapons, vehicles and settings and still have good gameplay and map design, BF4 is still the best the choice somehow.

    submitted by /u/ParagonFury
    [link] [comments]

    Wall hacks or 3D spotting? You tell me

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Small stunt on Pacific Storm BFV

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Should i get battlefield 4 or battlefield 1

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:11 AM PST

    They're both the same price and i can't decide

    While 4 gives me a lot of nostalgia beacuse i used to play it a few years ago battlefield 1 has got a very good story and multiplayer(from what I've heard)

    submitted by /u/Alex_N_S_I
    [link] [comments]

    ummm... not what I was going for but thanks ???

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Calculated

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Which game did you enjoy more?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Caught the Colonel in action the other day...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Would've been another epic moment back in 2015. Guess the game had other plans...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    (Weird idea) what if we had a battle field that combined the favorite parts of all other battle fields

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    A very strange idea but it would seem kinda cool to play as a cop in Shanghi holding a sweeper Idk why but I would really like to see this as a possible idea

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Matteom73
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bf4 still alive in 2020 on the Xbox1

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I was wondering if this game is still relatively active and is worth picking up for the Xbox 1 in 2020

    submitted by /u/NoahP1608
    [link] [comments]

    New Hardcore Conquest server on Xbox One (EU)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    famas+sup

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Well hiii there

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Should I get Battlefield 1?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:46 AM PST

    I've never played a battlefield game. I'm just wondering if the community is still alive like titanfall's and I could still find games.

    submitted by /u/Stupendous-Idiot
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the campaign on BF1, what should I start out with for the multiplayer?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    The campaign was epic, it I just wish there were more missions like Young Men's work, that one was epic. Getting to steal a tank and snipe commanders. Anyways, I'll start the multiplayer stuff soon. So what game mode should I start out with, or should I head straight into the operations? Also, if I do decide to get a DLC, which one should it be?

    Lastly, if it helps at all, I'm on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Crossbones2276
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bf3 still active on Xbox1 in 2020?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment