• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Battlefield 4 I'm not doing this often... but wtf just happened there xD

    Battlefield 4 I'm not doing this often... but wtf just happened there xD


    I'm not doing this often... but wtf just happened there xD

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    And this kids, is how air vehicles are made

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:20 AM PST

    A decent flank with 200 rounds

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:54 PM PST

    That's a good pilot

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:03 PM PST

    XBOX DLC

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:01 AM PST

    The Glory Days will be running DLC Conquest Large and Carrier Assault Large starting at 3 PM CST!

    If you have premium and wanna play some awesome rare maps, today is your lucky day! Shoot me a message if you need more details. See y'all then!

    submitted by /u/Thicktack
    [link] [comments]

    I didnt know which sub to post this on so here you go

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Assisted the team in destroying the enemy in the building. I’ve missed having random team members come help repair! Haven’t played in about 3 years. I’ve missed it for sure!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Pretty much every day when your in a milsim

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    How confused will I be if I jump into the BF4 campaign?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    As the title says, can I still keep up and enjoy it? I just got BF4 premium on the £8 steam sale heard it's stills great game

    Edit; Mainly waking since I didn't play bf1, 2 or 3

    submitted by /u/ChrisComments
    [link] [comments]

    First post here

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Yo whats up guys

    I finally decided to share some of my clips from the past 6 months - I started with FPS games (90% Battlefield 4) on PC on July this year, so they may be not the greatest u have seen - but some of them are in my opinion still worth to share :) They are either 3v1, only in battlefield and random/wtf moments or just some smaller klillstreaks.

    I am sorry that the first clip will be an RPG shot against Infantry - I am not doing this often - but that one actually shocked me lol

    stay tuned for more and If you have any questions - feel free to ask :)

    See u on the battlefield ;)

    submitted by /u/Goomani
    [link] [comments]

    New to this sub so happy to see people still play this game!! It’s definitely one of my favorites!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    My friend just told me they were having a deal for bf4 so he got it and I reinstalled it and we're gonna be playing tomorrow night and I couldn't be more excited I used to have so much fun on this game and I have countless good memories with my squad mates haha like launching vehicles with c4 I'm so hype

    submitted by /u/XB_FartherZeus
    [link] [comments]

    First match using the M26

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    How to stop invisibility glitch fuckers?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Happened on two different games by two different players today on rogue transmission. I tried to find a video on youtube, but there are only mainly videos in how to exploit the glitch.

    How do y'all handle these dipshits?

    submitted by /u/cheezybreazy
    [link] [comments]

    Mtar-21

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Medics get so many points! I don't deserve this.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Accumulated Server Bans From Idling Over The Years

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Any community wisdom on what I can do about the dumb server bans from idling that I've accumulated over my many years of playing?

    Most servers I see have a ban after 3 kicks for idling; usually around 300 seconds idle gets you kicked. This makes sense, but after playing this game for 5+ years, the one-off times I'm yanked away from the game starts to add up, as do my bans.

    submitted by /u/_krem_
    [link] [comments]

    Night operations

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Has anyone ever plays it or still playing? I cant find a server and I wna try night ops I've never played it before

    submitted by /u/iChilliPepperBG
    [link] [comments]

    Best Tank tandem IMO

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    The best setup for a tank with 2 occupants is sabot shell and guided shell with the gunner upgrade set to soflam. It turns tanks into some of the best anti air vehicles in the game. Hope to see more of this setup on the battlefield. Maybe tank drivers will stop and pick people up instead of trying to run away from them in the future.

    submitted by /u/CYB3RATTAK
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking the MPX

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Need atleast 3 people to help me play chainlink so i can finally unlock the MPX. Place your gamertag if you're willing to. PS4

    submitted by /u/ImNotDatBoi_
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else still deal with the campaign progress error ?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I play on Xbox one s and always have to deal with my progress being erased when i got off of campaign. Does anyone else deal with this and is there a solution for this.

    submitted by /u/hydraguy935
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember this? - BF3 died to soon and BF4 still is the best, ever. Period.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Which game modes do you recommend.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Hey guys, I've had BF4 for a while now. I realized that I have only played team deathmatch, what are some other game modes that I should play. I've tried to go on other game modes but there's nobody on the servers, recommendations? ( I'm on PS4 BTW).

    submitted by /u/Juheeve
    [link] [comments]

    Please someone help me to unlock UCAV.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:20 AM PST

    I fucking hate jets with all my life but i just need 5 more kills. Can someone add me and help me get 5 more jet kills? I actually just got them but then server crashed and i didnt keep my unlock for some reason it was so dumb. Please guys can someone help me unlock ucav?

    submitted by /u/asdgufu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment