• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Do you ever just take in the map for a few seconds? The Hangar 21 is so well done, such good attention to detail.

    Battlefield 4 Do you ever just take in the map for a few seconds? The Hangar 21 is so well done, such good attention to detail.


    Do you ever just take in the map for a few seconds? The Hangar 21 is so well done, such good attention to detail.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I have finally unlocked in real life

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    The luckiest RPG of my BF4 career

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Ah yes I finally unlocked the (MISSNG ITEM)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Random lucky BS like is precisely why I love this game.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    They were probably just going for a friendly cruise around the map

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Is it worth it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I have BF Hardline on PS4 but never played BF4, the premium edition is on a huge sale, it is 7$, but idk if the premium "edition" includes the full game. I won't buy Ps Plus for now so idk if it is worth a buy. Are servers even active?

    submitted by /u/SamiREDDIT911
    [link] [comments]

    TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:31 AM PST

    I ran out of bipods but I've been on the bucket playing bf4 long enough to unlock a sight for it

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Poor guy probably was wondering how his fully repaired IFV got destroyed by one MBT LAW rocket.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Quick video I put together. Gonna start streaming on twitch daily as well

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Oh, Hey Bob.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I don't even know what to say.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Now where have I seen this before?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I've unlocked a bipod for my bipod

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Any reason why it’s saying coming soon?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Pc jet aiming.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I am not new to battlefield, just mostly a infantry and land vehicle player. But I was wanting to expand my skills to the sky. I messed with my settings and I'm pretty comfortable with flying. But attacking is rusty at best, I can't seem to aim enough to hit my target. I control the plane with my keyboard and my yaws are on my mouse going to their according directions. Is there any settings I can use to help aim better in a more up and down direction?

    submitted by /u/blackattackk
    [link] [comments]

    Clan tags?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    When I die the kill screen appears and there is like the name, the dog tags but there is something that looks player made on the second slot (I think) so how do I get it. On a related note in the main menu on the soldier part is there a form o changing the soldier that apears because damm he's ugly.

    submitted by /u/Old-Zeeland-King
    [link] [comments]

    A film directed by Michael Bay.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    BF4 PS4: Tired of the same old Battlefield experience? Looking for something new and exciting? Marine Raider Regiment is a MilSim group that is centered around the structure and training of the United States Marine Corps. Think you have what it takes to be a Marine Raider? Message AWACS_SkyKnight

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Loading music

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I've seen some posts recently, appreciating some of the loading music for MP maps. I'm totally with that, it's satisfying as anything!

    I had a thought, I rediscovered a song today which I think would fit so well as a loading tune and wonder if anyone else has had any songs like it which just fit?

    The song is Seamonkey by Moderat - I feel like this would be ideal for Op Metro or something urban like that!

    Let me know what you think?

    submitted by /u/JamsHBT
    [link] [comments]

    Is bf4 still active on ps4?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I've been thinking about buying it again on ps4 but I want to know how active it is on ps4.

    submitted by /u/MrMoistandDelicious
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you use battlelog cause its quick and accessible to stats and more?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment