• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Attack helicopter tries to surprise us. Not today!

    Battlefield 4 Attack helicopter tries to surprise us. Not today!


    Attack helicopter tries to surprise us. Not today!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Doing the anti-tank dance

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    SCAR-H is so good! Quick little 7 kill streak on Zavod.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Anyone here interested in some frags?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    He has a particular set of skills, skills he's acquired over a very long career...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    What starter kits will let me unlock the tactical light and adaptive camouflage?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I got this game on Xbox One and previously played it on PS3 and PS4. However, I always used adaptive camouflage and a flashlight. Is there a starter pack on Xbox that will let me unlock both of those? Those are very crucial to me if I play BF4

    submitted by /u/Fix-First
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 server for unusual game modes/maps (SBAM OFFICIAL EU SERVER)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    It's late and i just rented a server so I'll leave it the way it is for now. It's been 6 years and i still don't know what rush in silk road looks like, or obliteration in hangar, or deathmatch in propaganda, or defuse in metro. Have you never wondered? It's not a server for admin abuse i just want to explore the game more. There's only 2 rules and 4 close friends admins which i know for a fact they're not abusive. Please enjoy the server and I'm open for suggestions It's a server for exploring after all. If people do join and enjoy i will keep it up for longer

    submitted by /u/NotAnEducatedPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Carbines over PDW

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Is there any advantage to using PDW over Carbines? Aren't Carbines better in every respect?

    submitted by /u/Aranea101
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox chainlink

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Anyone still playing it or wanna play it for the mpx?

    submitted by /u/LolLawls
    [link] [comments]

    I discovered a new type of tank in BF4

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:26 AM PST

    JOIN HARDCORE CONQUEST 24/7 ON XBOX ONE (EU)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    New Hardcore Conquest server with Large Scale Battles map rotation.

    There is currently only one other hardcore conquest server and it is vanilla maps.

    If you want to play more of the DLC maps, then join this server now.

    submitted by /u/GhillieJackal
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for BF4 Casual Players Xbox One

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Add my gamer tag IF0STER if you want to squad up and play BF4! Need to speak English and age 18+ 😄

    submitted by /u/jakeyboy10
    [link] [comments]

    Help required

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm a bf4 player on the ps4. My issue with bf4 is hit registration/detection. It has been an ongoing issue for a few months now where the hitreg takes an absolute dip and remains bad. So far, I've tried changing the network settings on the ps4 like changing DNS and stuff ( I have no idea how any of this works ). I've even gotten rid of the router which was apparently faulty and hard wired my ps4 directly to the central hub. But, again, no improvement in game. For those wondering, I'm playing from the Middle East and since there are no servers in Middle East, I'm forced to play on European servers with ~ 110-140 ms latency. I've had amazing hitreg in the past, but this inconsistency is driving me crazy. Please help me out with any suggestions on how to improve my hitreg, guys. Much appreciated!

    tl;dr - please help me fix my poor hitreg in this game. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Abyzzo
    [link] [comments]

    All of my luck just ran out.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    I guess i found the tank

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Came back to BF4 after 4 years of being away. Nothing too special but here’s my first decent play.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Trying to get M-60 on xbox, can't find any servers, any tips?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Are there any premium servers on ps4?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I'm thinking of buying the premium pass, but I'm not sure if there are still many premium servers left.

    submitted by /u/BagelBajur
    [link] [comments]

    Every damn time!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment