• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Is BF3 on PC still active? Was hoping I could relive old memories.

    Battlefield 3 Is BF3 on PC still active? Was hoping I could relive old memories.


    Is BF3 on PC still active? Was hoping I could relive old memories.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Anyone down for some CO-OP

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Anyone down to play some CO-OP to unlock the guns? I play on PC.

    Origin: ZestyZebra43

    submitted by /u/SchizophrenicZebra
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 Xmas LAN Party

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Hey Guys,

    I'm thinking of holding a garage LAN party over xmas, its been a while since any development for BF3 has come to light...

    Does anyone know of any mods/work-arounds/registry hacks for LAN play (not just all connecting to the same online server)

    its been 9 years, surly there is a way to play on LAN after all this time.

    submitted by /u/M4DM4NZ
    [link] [comments]

    Sensitivity is acting up.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I have been looking to play trought the singleplayer campaign again, and when i get into the first section of me actually playing, my sensitivty acts up and is cant really do anything. I know it is explained badly but i don´t know how to explain it better, anyone had similar problems? I have tried changing the settings.

    submitted by /u/joi_amdahl
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for buddy to unlock the G3A3 [EU]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Title ...

    If anyone wants to do CO-OP to unlock this thing with me add me

    Username: BF6_WAITING_ROOM

    I'm EU based and on PC

    submitted by /u/Cal9_
    [link] [comments]

    AN94 1200rpm?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:05 AM PST

    hey guys, how do i get the an94 macro with 1200rpm ?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Go_Limitless
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment