• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Battlefield 3 Anyone want to join me and play through the awful co-op missions..?

    Battlefield 3 Anyone want to join me and play through the awful co-op missions..?


    Anyone want to join me and play through the awful co-op missions..?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Playing on PC, add me: lemonrocky

    From the UK and can play in the evenings or can find a game that suits us both!

    submitted by /u/lemonlixks
    [link] [comments]

    Limited Edition + Premium vs. Premium?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Hi,

    I played on 360 years ago but since hearing about the realism mod coming up I would like to get this for PC. My question is what version should I purchase?

    Just the Premium version to get all maps, or the Limited Edition version with the Premium?

    I am assuming the Limited Edition keys just add on some cosmetics, if so, what are they please?

    Thanks all

    submitted by /u/bpeachh
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge: Worst G3A3 Setup+Knife I Got Top Score !

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment