• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Battlefield can someone pleas explain this

    Battlefield can someone pleas explain this


    can someone pleas explain this

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    i've been replaying bf1 and i'm wondering why does everyone use the model 10 a hunter i've tried using it but i just don't get the appeal of it ive always felt like the model 1900 was great

    submitted by /u/darknightingale69
    [link] [comments]

    Would you rather see Mraps or Humvees in the next modern BF

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I think they should bring back humvees if they make a new modern game, they were better than bf4 Mraps, or they should at least make the mraps survive a small explosive.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Banjo_Chad
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy bf3 or bf4?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    They are both at 8 dollar but i can only buy one. Wich one should i pick?

    submitted by /u/bitchstolemyjuul
    [link] [comments]

    BF6 (and beyond): classes - the likelihood of the same four classes as in BF1 and BFV

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I think the likelihood that in BF6 (and other future releases) there will be four classes as standard which are Assault, Medic, Support, and Recon just like in BF1 and BFV.

    I don't think we will see Assault, Engineer, Support, and Recon like in BF3 and BF4.

    submitted by /u/Samta752
    [link] [comments]

    Which game is more worth it?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    BF1 or BFV?

    I already had Battlefield 1 like a year ago, but I didn't play it until a few days ago (Just starting lol), and holy moly, it is an amazing game.

    But I've seen BFV gameplay and it looks cool too. So I was wondering if I should BFV or just keep playing BF1.

    I've seen many comments saying BF1 is way better, but why? Should I buy BFV? Or stay with BF1?

    I would appreciate an answer. Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/d_a_m_n_123
    [link] [comments]

    A sloppy rampage, but a rampage nonetheless. Three in a row from melee lmao

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Is the bf1 DLC free?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I sold the game a year ago, but now I want to rebuy it. I however was wondering if all the dlc is free now. Will I still have it (I bought premium a couple of years ago)? Or is it free for everyone now? Or do I have to rebuy the dlc?

    submitted by /u/ThiccThanos_69
    [link] [comments]

    Hate those people

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    pistol only

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Which Battlefield game should me and my friends buy?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    My main concern is popularity of the game. I know BF5 is the most popular but I've seen a lot of people saying the other games are better. So is BF4 or 1 still popular enough to play for a few months or should I just go for BF5?

    For PC btw!

    submitted by /u/faisalzn42
    [link] [comments]

    battle field 1 or 4?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    V or One?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Which one has more players and the less cheaters?

    submitted by /u/Keebcab
    [link] [comments]

    [BF3] PSA: Battlefield 3 Premium edition is $7.99 on Steam

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Ends October 11. Been playing a bit lately!

    submitted by /u/lament
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4 PC 2020

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    How's the playerbase on pc? Was thinking of buying it on steam with the sale but only saw a few hundred people playing (origin doesn't show player count). I was wondering if anybody knew if this game still alive and playable on pc.

    submitted by /u/YeenSlimeSnough
    [link] [comments]

    Time flies

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Just bought BF4 on steam, won’t start

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I click play or open it through the shortcut and it immediately just goes back to the play button as if it closed

    submitted by /u/steave44
    [link] [comments]

    Recently picked up the Battlefield Bundle on Steam

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    The bundle came with Battlefields 4 1 and 5. I've seen a lot of negative reviews for the PC versions of these games. Are they worth my money? Do you guys think I should refund? How are the games these days overall?

    submitted by /u/t-dog-1945
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have a unbiased opinion on which battlefield to buy?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I remember playing Bf4 around a year after it came out. My dad bought it for me and I haven't had a BF game until a few months ago when I bought hardline. I now want to buy BF3 or BF4. Can you give me your opinion and the pro's and con's of each? I really appreciate, and thanks.

    submitted by /u/Gsmith07
    [link] [comments]

    Getting lucky, Misses Mav, "Remember switching to your pistol is always faster than reloading". (Third times the charm reddit AutoMod)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment