• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Battlefield Brings Back Memories

    Battlefield Brings Back Memories


    Brings Back Memories

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Argonne Forest - House on fire

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Would you guys mind in bf6 if they got rid of the story to focus on the multiplayer?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    How did this happen? We're smarter than this!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    [BF4] I hate that every server has at least 1-2 cheaters nowadays.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Absolutely love BF4. But the amount of cheaters is ridiculous. I get that it is a 6 year old game and all. But I'd rather go back to 30fps console if it meant that I wouldn't have to face these degenerates.

    I am not "madcusbad", I have played since the beta 6 years ago. I don't care for stats. I just care to have a nice time while I play. Hopefully the next battlefield has better cheat detection.

    submitted by /u/Helloiamsoul
    [link] [comments]

    Loud Fans & 70+ temp when playing Battlefield 1 on ryzen 2700x !?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hi guys , Is there any fix to high Cpu usage which cause my temps going up to 79 degree ? my AIO fans go loud when playing BF1 - other games are fine .

    Your help is much appreciated !

    submitted by /u/TypicalPlaya
    [link] [comments]

    It is not the best game but the atmosphere is still great (BFV)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    [Low Effort] Battlefield 6 will be amazing

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    If set in a modern settings with ray tracing in mind from day one of development it will look amazing!

    submitted by /u/Tyzek99
    [link] [comments]

    BF3: Reality Mod - Official Release Teaser

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Need some guidance to make a wiser decision

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    hello guys im looking to get into battlefield(looking for keys at some discount too), do you think its better to get origin play or buy the game? and if so should i go for battlefield 1 or V?

    submitted by /u/zebronicy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth buying the DLC(s)?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I am planning on buying the one for 39.99 francs but I am really not sure if I should buy it. I really wanna play the maps and weapons in these DLC(s) but I am not sure if I should wait for a discount or not buy them at all.

    submitted by /u/radi0w4ve
    [link] [comments]

    What battlefield titles still have a healthy player base on PC?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I have every battlefield and Ive really been itching to play some battlefield but it seems as though a couple have a very small player base on PC and I was wondering if there was any that had a decently sized community still.

    submitted by /u/Schmidty565
    [link] [comments]

    [BF4] Reinstalled a couple of weeks ago -- have only been able to play on game, yesterday, because my server browser has looked like this the entire time. Why??

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    the phantom bow is fun as hell song: sabotage [BF4]

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    [2142] Where can I get this game?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    i've looked everywhere for a copy of Battlefield 2142 and cant find one, any help?

    submitted by /u/Redpanda0712
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1 clips

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Do people think the attack heli takes skill in Shanghai?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    The amount of times I see posts on here like "check it out I went 1000000-0 on shanghai with the attack heli" like congrats you spent half the match in your spawn or out of bound repairing or waiting for your ECM to come back, then did a strafe on C and B, you must be SOOO good at using the attack heli.

    submitted by /u/CaptainClumpy
    [link] [comments]

    Getting no more than 45 fps on BFV

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    So bit of an odd one but this is over the course of roughly a year. First time I downloaded the game, I had this issue, really bad fps and stuttering, I couldn't fix it so I uninstalled the game. A few months later I decided to try again, downloaded the game, and bare in mind I did absolutely nothing different, and I was getting 70-80fps and the game was smooth as hell. Fast forward a few months again and I delete the game to make space for MW. And this week I deleted MW and thought might as well download BFV again, and its back to the same issue first time round 45fps and rediculous stuttering on any settings no matter what, always 45ish fps. Specs are i3-8100, gtx 1650, 16gb ram. I just don't get it.

    Edit: fixed! Set my CPU priority to high and has seemed to resolve all issues!

    submitted by /u/ZRtoad
    [link] [comments]

    By far the best action I have ever pulled of in BF1

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Just an 8 year old screenshot I found in my old harddrive, memories ;)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Anyone else sad about nothing happening at Jackfrags Channel?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    is anybody else sad about nothing happening at Jackfrags Channel after the "Clock" on his Battlefield 5 Video ran out?

    For context, 23 days ago he posted a last video "Battlefield 5" after a series where he spoke about every other Battlefield too (sad Hardline noises though). In this video, he had a Clock in the end which ticked exactly 23 times. So some people like me thought, there would be some kind of new information about the future BF.

    submitted by /u/TheWind5urfer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment