• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Got a collateral while parachuting

    Battlefield 4 Got a collateral while parachuting


    Got a collateral while parachuting

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Me and the boys capturing D flag on Golmud

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    The scout chopper saw what happened to his attack chopper bro and tried to run... *tried*...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Such a great game

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Admins and their stupid rules

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Changed my name to buymycheats... people got mad

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    ������������

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Those Bastards Lied to Me

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    BF4BD believes that I am cheating.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I have been playing Battlefield since I was a 12 year old with an xbox. I have never in my entire life used a cheat engine or software of any kind to gain an advantage. I have a background in CSGO and recently got tired of it, so I moved into Battlefield 4 and 5. Enjoyed playing on it, and I was on a 24/7 Operation Locker server when I was banned for "aimbotting"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HH-4AvKlI <--- with this being the evidence.I can see how it would look suspicious to someone who hadn't seen me playing for the entire game, because I wasn't locking on to people or hitting shots like that every time I saw someone.The players on the enemy team had been spotted and I either saw them moving around in the smoke or saw their spotted player names.I'm not sure how to prove that I am not cheating, because like I said, I've never cheated in my entire time playing video games. I play on a high sens and I had a nice clip, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh71j_AIdpzm--ndjKG-XPg here is my channel in case it can provide further clarification.Not quite sure what to do here, what do you all think?
    edit: dyslexia *BF4DB

    submitted by /u/arbiterLSSJ
    [link] [comments]

    Got banned by punkbuster. How screwed am I?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I know, I'm an idiot. I forgot to turn off Bakkesmod when switching from Rocket League, which is an allowed utility mod which half of the community over there uses. Unfortunately, it injects into the memory, which triggers most anticheats. I sent an appeal ticket on monday and have yet to get a response. What are the odds I'm going to have to kiss my ass goodbye?

    submitted by /u/MaslenickiMost
    [link] [comments]

    I might have discovered something

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Get back here !!!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Is battlefield 4 worth it?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    So I had the thought of buying bf4 for a long time but the problem is that, I live in Uruguay and I dont know if there are active servers there, I had that problem in others and I had to play with +100 ping. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/pudding87
    [link] [comments]

    Not cool.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    If you teamkill someone on hardcore accidentally just say sorry don’t be a dick

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    most intense helicopter crash in history

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    BF4 defuse!!! Ps4

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Can at least 3 people play a couple of games in defuse ps4 please!!! Absolutely no servers or quick match games have been found when I look for them and I only need to win one game for that bloody win them all trophy!!!!

    submitted by /u/Mkbarley
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Bug Report Thursdays - October 01, 2020

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    In an effort to organize your bug reports, we ask that you wait until each Thursday and post them here then.

    Make sure to search each weekly thread before posting to avoid making a duplicate report.

    To be most helpful when making a bug report, please maintain a respectful tone and include any relevant information that may help testers identify the problem.

    You can find past Bug Report Thursdays here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, BF4 crashes a lot when I try to play on my PS4, what should I do to fix that?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Every time The game tries to load me into a server the game craches and the blue error screen appears, what should I do to fix this issue? I can't play without the game crashes at least 3 times

    submitted by /u/jagerourking007
    [link] [comments]

    The magic SUAV

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Band of Brothers (AUS) Hardcore

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Hey, gday ladies and gents,

    I just got kicked then when joining back got banned from the Band of Brothers OCE server. From my knowledge I did absolutely nothing to warrant this and i'm honestly heartbroken because it is the only hardcore server left in OCE. If anyone from this server could help me out that would be most appreciated.

    submitted by /u/termjnated
    [link] [comments]

    LF Flying buddy

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I am looking for a dedicated flying buddy, my origin is xDawsy

    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/xDawsy/

    hmu if interested

    submitted by /u/xDawsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment