• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Battlefield After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

    Battlefield After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.


    After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal just for a brief moment in time.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Made some improvements to an old meme of mine

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    ��‍♂️

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    In Bad Company 2, getting kills with the repair tool counts as performing negative repairs.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Spotted on a Snatch shitposting page on FB

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    7 years ago, BF4 came out and im still playing it today

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    How does the sniping work in bf4?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Is it headshots done not for a OHK? Is it upper chest? Is it affected by range? Idk I'm used to BF1 sniping and I have no idea how it works in bf4 so I was curious if anyone wa swilling to explain and help me.

    submitted by /u/Goldreddit1356
    [link] [comments]

    Should there be more gore in Battlefield?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    When I say gore, I mean GORE. Like being able to have your limbs blown off or having soldiers actually screaming for their life when they're down and need to be revived.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ScottyFoxes
    [link] [comments]

    Bad Company 2

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    How to get on full servers? Im on xbox and miss this game so much, also i prefer playing hardcore soooo....any tips or does anyone wanna try and get people into hardcore matches?

    submitted by /u/LS610
    [link] [comments]

    Pilots on Siege of Shanghai be like:

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Secret War Codes your kids are using today (I found this in another community and I thought it deserved some shine here)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Venice Unleashed Question

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    When Venice Unleashed comes out, what will you guys do with it? Would you be making your own servers? Creating maps? Playing the Realism game mode? Personally I'd want to look into hosting/playing a "Vanilla +" server where the tick rate is increased to be more like today's Battlefield games and have it be on all maps and stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/YushiroGowa7201
    [link] [comments]

    Model 8 Mastery, this impossible

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Look at this guy!! made me laugh XD

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Battlefield Vietnam ps3

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Anyone on? Who wants to start a group to play regularly

    submitted by /u/Vladdy1990
    [link] [comments]

    Classic

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Literally cannot play BF4 without it crashing - "directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_removed"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    I keep getting this error everytime I play BF4. It plays fine for 10 minutes then crashes and presents me that error. I play fine with 200fps on ultra.

    I have a Ryzen 5 3600 with an RTX 2070 Super.

    I've done every solution I could possibly find on the internet including:

    • Underclocking GPU
    • Rolling back drivers
    • Re-installing (clean install) drivers
    • Adding things into my registry
    • Disabling Link State Power Managment under PCI Express in power plan settings
    • Running the game as admin with compatibility settings
    • Re-installing Direct X
    • Disabling GeForce Experience

    None of these worked..

    submitted by /u/heckin_redditor
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 1: Kill Them All With That Sentry

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment