• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Battlefield 4 what the hell DICΞ

    Battlefield 4 what the hell DICΞ


    what the hell DICΞ

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Pickin pilots

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Running Carrier Assault on the server. Bring it back from the dead. This was the “Operations” of Battlefield 4.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Ummmmmmmmmmm

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    The hand cannon doing what it does best

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    BF4 funny moments - laugh at us :)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Constant aiming in & out, cycling through classes with no input from mouse/keyboard. Anybody know what's going on?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    https://streamable.com/29pcv1

    I've repaired game files, restarted my pc, and tried two different mice. It continues to happen when I alt-tab to another window. Constant ADS in and out, also cycling through classes in the deploy screen. Does anybody know what's going on here? Wondering if there's some sort of fix I can try before I deal with a complete reinstall. Video linked above.

    submitted by /u/SippelandGarfuckel
    [link] [comments]

    Really low fps

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hi was recently trying to play bf4 again and I am having terrible fps in game. It can drop down to 4 or 5. I used to play it on the same pc but I have upgraded the gpu any reason for this. I have a fx 6300 And rx 570 8 GB ram

    Its funny because used to play it on r9 270x card fine.

    submitted by /u/Unnamed431
    [link] [comments]

    Megalodon Easter Egg and palm trees known locations?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hello, I was trying to trigger the easter egg in Paracel Storm, but the only 2 palm trees that I know about (little islands close to E) where obliterated, so I wonder if there is another know location where you can find the light to trigger it.

    submitted by /u/CabezaDePito
    [link] [comments]

    One in a million SRAW Takeout on Jet

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Self hosted servers?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I just bought this game because I thought that you could self host servers on your own hardware, but I can't tell if this is possible or not. I've seen third party sites offering hosting services, but I'm assuming they just buy them from EA and customize them. Though some servers appear to have custom messages sent from an admin account which indicates a plugin system...? Someone please let me know what the server situation is here, I just wanted to host a private server with friends without shelling out to EA. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/novaphoenix500
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix punk buster problem?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I am extremely new to pc gaming and I just got battlefield 4 off steam. However after joining a lobby and playing for a couple of minutes it says I've been kicked by punk buster. I've looked at videos/guides but I'm extremely new to using a computer and this is all very confusing, also I have norton security if that matters at all.

    submitted by /u/Dangerous_Doughnut37
    [link] [comments]

    The emblem I am showcasing today is the 4th Infantry Division (with a Combat Infantryman Badge) All made by me! I will accept requests for Army Units with one skill or combat badge of your choosing! Will post more! (SECOND AND THIRD IMAGE ARE COMPARISONS TO REAL THING)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Best Assignment Assault rifle

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Not assignment Ignore that, Fucking autocorrect. I noticed it when i posted and its too late too change it sorry guys :/

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Toemama69
    [link] [comments]

    Having a really tough time completing weapon unlock assignments

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I started playing BF4 again after having a tough time getting into other recent FPS.

    When BF4 came out 7 years ago, I didn't really have enough to purchase Premium at the time. Now I'd gotten Premium for free and finally have a shot at unlocking some of the weapons I used to covet, like the L85A2.

    In the time between I've started a family and have way less time and skill to complete these "round" objectives that have more involved requirements like defib kills. I've played dozens of rounds now attempting to unlock this stuff, but it never goes well -- seems like the remaining playerbase is good at PTFO and there are hardly campers to take out easily. :)

    Wondering if any newer/returning players were in the same position and wanted to help each other out to unlock the various fun equipment that we missed out on years ago.

    EDIT: PC

    submitted by /u/Holotype
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] US West HARDCORE Battlefield 4 Server

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is allowed, if it's not then I will take the slap on the wrist, but i'm going to go for it anyways.

    I love Battlefield 4, I think it's the best game in the franchise. I saw that there were still some semi-popular Battlefield servers out there but a lot of them were hosted in Europe and/or had ridiculously high ping. I decided that I'd run a little test and see if hosting a Battlefield 4 Server would be worth it. If this project shows promise then I will continue to pay for the server hosting.

    GENERAL INFORMATION:
    Name: Battlefield Revival Community - HARDCORE - ALL MAPS
    IP: 185.209.176.13:25200
    PRESET: HARDCORE
    Tickrate: 60hz
    Discord Link: https://discord.gg/7e7RxAP
    BattleLog Link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/43461586-62a2-4c4e-8724-f699ffd4b5fd/Battlefield-Revival-Community-HARDCORE-ALL-MAPS/

    Just updated to 60z

    submitted by /u/HashtagBarnes
    [link] [comments]

    Any resources/info on the advanced movement mechanics in BF4?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player looking for info on all the various deeper movement mechanics in the game. Most of my research so far has returned pretty mediocre youtube videos, and a lot of people are calling the same things by different names which is kinda annoying.

    submitted by /u/PhysicalYogurt
    [link] [comments]

    The emblem I am showcasing today is the 20th Engineer Brigade (with a Combat Action Badge) All made by me! I will accept requests for Army Units with one skill or combat badge of your choosing! Will post more! (SECOND AND THIRD IMAGE ARE COMPARISONS TO REAL THING)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment