• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Battlefield 3 BF3 VU is out dec 2020! AUS/NZ read

    Battlefield 3 BF3 VU is out dec 2020! AUS/NZ read


    BF3 VU is out dec 2020! AUS/NZ read

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    So with VU coming out AUS and NZ will have servers tsp-games dot com will be providing a few of these! so get keen

    submitted by /u/bitcrusher369
    [link] [comments]

    Joining Server

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any trouble joining servers on bf3? A lot of the servers wont let me join it says joining but it just stops after 45 seconds and says it failed and to check my internet connection. My internet is fine and it will let me join some servers. I dont have dlcs but the servers that wont connect me arnt even running dlc. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/dabaluvar
    [link] [comments]

    Aftermath DLC

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi there! I've been playing BF3 on Xbox 360 since it came out back in 2010. As soon as DLCs were released, I bought 4 out of 5 of them. I was never really interested in Aftermath, so my question is: after 10 years, is still worth buying it?
    I'm looking forward unlocking the XBOW, but since there are no Scavenger servers anymore, I dont know if that's even possible.
    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/BlackHawk210199
    [link] [comments]

    Add me on ps3

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Finally managed to get back in after 6 months, I'd love to be able to get coop finished too!

    Chiri_XIII

    submitted by /u/RandletheLovehandle
    [link] [comments]

    Add me on ps3

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Finally managed to get back in after 6 months, I'd love to be able to get coop finished too!

    Chiri_XIII

    submitted by /u/RandletheLovehandle
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Please tell me im not the only one who thinks m16a3 clips have no place in battlefield top plays videos. AKA-ART still makes those montages and its basically 15minutes of m16 with same attachements and no other guns played. Does he not realize anyone can get 10kill streaks with m16 on metro/noshahr?

    submitted by /u/FreiHugz
    [link] [comments]

    BF3 won't launch.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    So yesterday I had been playing a scavenger server, and after enjoying playing the mode for a few hours, I took a break to eat lunch and look away from my monitor for a while. But when I got back, I went to join a game and could not open BF3. When I click join, I either get stuck in a Joining loop, or the game opens and immediately crashes. I have tried reinstalling countless times, repairing multiple times each install, but no success. I have also tried running as admin, both the game and Origin, Better Battlefield plugin, restarting, different browsers, different computers (both windows 10), but no avail, BF4 however, works perfectly with Battle log though.

    Specs are:

    AMD FX-8350 @4.6ghz.

    16gb 1600mhz ddr3 ram /w EEC

    MSI RX 580 8gb

    Windows 10 Version: 2004

    Origin is latest version

    AMD drivers are latest

    2 Monitors

    Browsers are Internet Explorer (Would not even open battlelog), Opera (Does not support opening game), and Microsoft Edge (with and without Better Battlelog)

    My laptop is running:

    AMD A9-9425 @3.33ghz

    4gb DDR4

    Radeon R5 Graphics (Integrated)

    Windows 10 Version: 1903

    Origin Latest

    AMD Drivers Latest

    1 Screen (Laptop's)

    Same browsers as above.

    submitted by /u/Hunteresc
    [link] [comments]

    Third person glitch

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEeEutX6GJo

    Nice one DICE. That was curious at best.

    submitted by /u/I-Husker-I
    [link] [comments]

    Is it it worth playing it on Xbox?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm getting a series X at launch and since EA play is coming to gamepass I wanted to ask u guys if it's worth trying bf3 out on Xbox in regards of playerbase. Are there enough people playing?

    submitted by /u/B_RUHN_S
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment