• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Battlefield We still talk about this moment to this day.

    Battlefield We still talk about this moment to this day.


    We still talk about this moment to this day.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I think I Found a secret.( Med Pack )

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Aimbotting - SOSMYLOVE_P

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    [BF:L] Venice Unleashed on Twitter: Tune in to https://twitch.tv/OrfeasZ on Wednesday the 30th at 18:00 UTC for some important announcements. For local times and countdown see here: https://bit.ly/30emWS1 ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Bad encounter on #1 luxserver.net bf4 rush servers.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Wanting to play Battlefield 4 today. Go on a english server named luxserver that is by the way considered spoofed by my player count checker extension on chrome.

    Played LMG, saw a dude at a corner and decided to use C4.

    Then someone in the chat said !report Wilkam "another C4 autist". It instant killed me and put me at a negative reputation.

    I typed !rules, C4 was not in the rules. Then guess, what. The dude that type the command was an admin and when I tried to also report him for saying that I was a autistic or just by simple revenge which is the case probably.

    He literally put my reputation at -50 and kicked me out of the server just because I said that he was a badmin. The admin was called DU5T4ever and he literally banned me after insulting me multiple time on the chat.

    He could have just auto-killed me, and then said in the chat that C4 was not allowed. But he instead called me autist and literally kicked me out of the server. I said to him before he revealed as a admin that typing "C4 autist" is not a good reason for a report.

    What a twist!

    I just re-installed the game because of nostalgia and the first server I go in I got kicked by some admin. Some people say that I'm unlucky, or that it's nothing but It trigger me. I cannot support injustice at all.

    I'm making this post out of rage, an admin shouldn't ban player because of salt. If you're an admin and you cannot take yours responsibilities then maybe you shouldn't be an admin. Insulting player, calling them autistic and using this as an insult.

    And kicking and banning and putting reputation at -50. During a match in front of 40 people. That's just abuse, Youtuber saying "Battlefield community is the best" every freaking videos. Not it's not, it never has been.

    I also was an admin of some BC2 servers and I never acted like that. It make me sad thinking that this is the sort of mentality that admin have now.

    Might just go play some PlanetSide 2 at least there is no badmin and the community is very nice unlike this masquerade that Battlefield community as become, without hurting anyone I know there is nice people in this community. But I don't know where they are to be honest.

    This is because of admin like that Battlefield 1 and 5 lack community server.

    Anyways, this is just a petty post about a guy getting abused by a badmin on a BF4 servers. Just a small voice, it will probably "die in new" or get deleted by a moderator because I exposed someone or worst.

    submitted by /u/Wilkham
    [link] [comments]

    I have you now

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    An old Clip i found. Sorry for potato quality though

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    [BF4] Magnum > g18

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Battlefield hardline

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    What did you guys think of battlefield hardline I personally loved it

    submitted by /u/johnjackson347
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Clip Sniper Battlefield V (Highlights Recon BFV)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Battlefield 4 is Still Fun in 2020

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    A celebration dance

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I hope if Crossplay becomes an industry standard, this can impact older titles like BF4

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I have so many mates who adored BF4 and still do to this day, however now that I am on PC, I cannot play with half the people I'd like to.

    I'd love if crossplay positively impacts BF4 so me, and thousands others, can play with friends/people on another platform.

    The game still has a good amount of servers and people playing so this'll only spark a resurgence for that game again which would be excellent.

    I don't think it would happen but I'd like it to. What are your views on this?

    submitted by /u/brodiebradley51
    [link] [comments]

    I do surprise myself sometimes! (Bfv sniping feels sooo crisp)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Can we expect big graphical improvements on BF6? (Or whatever it's called)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    The graphics of the battlefield games especially battlefield 1 is amazing on the PS4/Xbox one. The gameplay and maps will probably be better and bigger with more players.

    But what about the graphics? Do you think we will get big improvements or should we just expect BF1/5 graphics with raytracing on the PS5/Series X?

    But again, I'm asking about what you "expect" no one besides EA knows the answer.

    submitted by /u/Ronaldo2355
    [link] [comments]

    What happened with battlefield 4?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I got ps plus again not too long ago, and decided to play some BF4 to get a feel for it, but there is so many less players than i thought there was! Last time i played there were a variety of maps online, as well as game modes but now it's just shanghai and some others. Don't get me wrong that's nice shanghai didn't die out, but I wish battlefield had some more recognition among people cause it really seems like an awesome game and i want more people to see it. It's an old game I get it, but it still retains it's quality among other games.

    submitted by /u/aNeoOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 5 :Random Clips I Recorded

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hardline still active

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    So I know most people didn't like hardline I personally loved it but I have a question does anyone know if it's still active on pc bc on Xbox I can't really find any proper games

    submitted by /u/johnjackson347
    [link] [comments]

    low gpu usage?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    getting 50~60% gpu while play leading to low fps 80ish. not cpu bottleneck because thats also 40%

    what do?

    this also happens in bf1

    submitted by /u/Anyau
    [link] [comments]

    [BF1]Battlefield 1 M1907 Trench Streak

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment