• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Battlefield We love the Quad Bike

    Battlefield We love the Quad Bike


    We love the Quad Bike

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Wdyt of this drawing?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    The Most Embarrassing Double Fail

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    It all comes down to the setting for the next Battlefield, agreed?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    [BF4] Boom, takedown

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    So I plan on getting battlefield 4 on PC when I'm not flat broke but how is he player base?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    So I managed to get battlefield 1 a while ago for £4 somewhere, and it's a stunning beautiful game but I feel like it's hard for new players like me to get used to not playing any other battlefield games, people are either so so good or just sweaty. I'm also seeing the player count sadly go down, guessing they are moving to BF5.

    Is BF4 still populated on pc, when I'm not broke I plan on getting it as soon as I can I only built my pc just over a month ago, been craptop gaming for 10 years so I could only watch these type of games on YouTube and pray, now I went from thinking I really want they to I got that. I don't think BF4 is that expensive but I'm going uni in a couple days so I'm saving every penny (unless someone wants to gift it to me 😳 jk...unless 😳)

    ANYWAYS what do you guys think of BF4? I always used to watch people get sniped from miles away it's so satisfying to watch and the combat still looks awesome.

    submitted by /u/ChrisComments
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoyed too much this revenge.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    [BF Legacy] Battlefield Vietnam crashing on startup

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I've installed the disk version of Battlefield Vietnam and installed the patches required for it to run, but it just crashes on startup. Any help?

    submitted by /u/sack_of_milk
    [link] [comments]

    Driving in battlefield

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Bfbc2 vietnam on Xbox one Saturday night.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I'm dying to play a full game bbc2 vietnam rush/conquest on Saturday night.

    submitted by /u/Mikewhat2
    [link] [comments]

    When you use a sniper rifle too much

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Battlefield 1: Kill Them All With That Sentry

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Is this normal or is my Battlelog webpage broken? There always used to be an image of a Battlefield 1 DLC item here, now it's just blank and the news section is missing too.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Is everybody’s campaign lagged in cutscenes

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Is it just me? I have 90fps

    submitted by /u/Exotic_Disk
    [link] [comments]

    Type 90 - 3D CGI Tank Animated Footage

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Trying to make a BF4 Server

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    PS4 Anyone interested to put input in? Might have just wasted 60 bucks but I'm tired of playing maps like dragon valley. It's West Coast and Called Grind It.

    submitted by /u/ThroughTheHalls
    [link] [comments]

    [BFV] Battlefield MG 42 Real Fun Gameplay

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Looking for Iconic Helicopter steal clip

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I have been searching for the super famous clip where the guy in a helicopter jumps out, snipes the guy in a different helicopter, and then gets in that helicopter. I can't find it anywhere but I was hoping one of you guys could probably remember the exact name of that clip.

    submitted by /u/Bigro_1
    [link] [comments]

    Team deathmatch

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    FPS wont go higher then 103 on both low and ultra settings?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Decided to come back after a 3 month hiatus, reinstalled and now I can't seem to get the 144+ I always used to get. It's very weird because regardless of changing the graphics settings, nothing works. Also my pc is beefy enough to handle Read Dead 2 at 100+ Fps on high settings. Anyone else experience this? Any help would be so great, thank you!

    Edit: Literally 5 seconds after this post, I am almost positive I figured it out. I decided to use my X1 controller and try out flying bc I suck at KB/M, however, as soon as I DC'ed my controller the game ran fine and did what it needed. I use one of those USB dongles for Bluetooth to connect my XB1 controller with my PC and as soon as it connected, instantly goes back to my original problem. But disconnect it and it fixes it. I would still love a fix for this as I do enjoy playing on controller at times. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/UkrainianBadger
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 DLC Contents

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I recently bought BF4 premium thanks to a perfectly timed sale, along with all the DLC. But I am curious as to what each of the different DLCs give. Like new vehicles and weapons and such. Anyone able to provide a sort of list? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Just_Dan21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment