• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Battlefield 4 Is there any way to host servers?

    Battlefield 4 Is there any way to host servers?


    Is there any way to host servers?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    So Ive been wanting to host servers for some time because it seems like the US only has Operation Locker or Siege of Shanghai. EA removed the rent a server thing and most external server rentals are super expensive at $83+ USD for a full 64 slot server and that's way out of my budget. is there any way to run a server from a private IP or a cheaper option?

    submitted by /u/SardonicTato
    [link] [comments]

    HELP PLS !!! cant join any server

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    HELP PLS !!! cant join any server

    HELP PLEASE, so here is my problem, for 2~3 days now, 50% of the time after trying to join a server, this happens to me. i am stuck in the background menu screen and nothing happens while this issue never happened before. i uninstalled and reinstalled bf4 and origin, same. Please guys help i am really tired of this i dont fucking understand where this problem comes from

    https://preview.redd.it/4vtr9d5d3ll51.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0b23854669b84de2273097a40a6fe56c91e69112

    submitted by /u/Nsnake77
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Asia Servers

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the state of servers in BF4 Asia? I'm thinking of buying this game rn coz it's on sale on Origin and I really wanted to try this game since I didn't have a console or pc to play this game when it was released and I heard that it's one of the best games out there. I'm hesitant to buy this game coz it'll be a bummer if I can't get into a server. I won't be able to join a server too if it's a high ping right?

    Anyone from Asia? Especially PH! Please help me decide. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/IMStreamer
    [link] [comments]

    BF4 Scout Heli Zavod 311 | 82-1

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Battlefield IS an Easter Egg.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    +18 stuff in BF4 :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    2v2

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Its Just Too Easy.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Only 10 seconds to make a flank happen? Plenty of time.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Some shots from my hdd

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    The heli has just killed me. So I spawned back there to sort it

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Admins kicking from servers

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Does this happened often? Just went on a tear and went 60-3 in the first like 10 mins of a match and got kicked Did it again a few matches later in another server and boom kicked

    submitted by /u/whatthe-cuck
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get creeped out in a dead server. Like I’m disturbed inside.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    It's a place I don't like to be ever in life.

    Edit: this is not to say it's a dead game. I feel this way in any multiplayer map.

    submitted by /u/mindwithoutmemory
    [link] [comments]

    XBoxOne Controller on Steam

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone had trouble getting an Xbox One controller when booting through Steam? I want to have the controller on standby as it's easier for me to pilot a jet/helicopter with it but it won't work at all. Have no problem with it on other games, only BF4.

    submitted by /u/BrockCompetENT
    [link] [comments]

    Im battlefield youtuber please checkout my channel and please support me

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Dumb question but how do I use battlelog on pc

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I've tried using it to join servers but it just doesn't work it always says waiting for game to exit

    submitted by /u/skellyking21
    [link] [comments]

    Punkbuster won't let me play :(

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Punkbuster kicks me after around 30 seconds every time I attempt to join a multiplayer match, I tried repairing the game through origin and reinstalling punkbuster to no success, I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Aaron_Greenland
    [link] [comments]

    Off he goes

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Are Xbox One servers still active?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Looking to get back into BF4. Never owned it on Xbox One and before I buy it I'm just curious about number of servers?

    submitted by /u/AsianInvasion4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment